Any Backstrom vids online?

HansonBro

May 3, 2006
i just wanna hop in and ask again if theres any bobby ryan or brule videos around also?

inferno98

Mar 22, 2006

PSUhockey34

Jun 22, 2003
Austin,TX
HansonBro said:
i just wanna hop in and ask again if theres any bobby ryan or brule videos around also?

I would check to see if there is any highlites of Bobby Ryan on either the AHL website or Portland's/Herhsey's team website of the Eastern Conference Finals this year b/c he played pretty well and had some goals

2ForRoughing*

774EVER said:
Can anyone translate the video??

Wow this his kid looks poised.

I can't translate all of it but I'm pretty sure I was able to make out the word "bong." :amazed:

inferno98

Mar 22, 2006
Last edited:

Bama

Apr 25, 2006
774EVER said:
Can anyone translate the video??

Wow this his kid looks poised.

The first Video is after the first game this season. He dont agree that he had a great game. He´s happy the team won the game but its 49 games left. He talks about not having time to go to school as much anymore. His coach Leif Boork thinks he will be a great player if he stays injury free and makes the right decisions with his carrer.

The second video is after he got rookie of the year award. They call him the future of swedish hockey and a future NHL star

774EVER

& Now 374EVER
Bama said:
The first Video is after the first game this season. He dont agree that he had a great game. He´s happy the team won the game but its 49 games left. He talks about not having time to go to school as much anymore. His coach Leif Boork thinks he will be a great player if he stays injury free and makes the right decisions with his carrer.

The second video is after he got rookie of the year award. They call him the future of swedish hockey and a future NHL star

Thanks Bama.

It looks like he is going to be special.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad