molon labe

Jul 13, 2016
Florida
Players I don't have issue with so far:

Malkin
Smith
Z
Eller

Sid's a PPG. Rust has looked massively improved/back to his usual self.

So I'll take your list and add those two. I'm not as high on Smith and feel some of his points have been largely flukey - but they're points so I'll take them.

Not sure this is what the thread is about. For the team? We're already genuinely putting ourselves in a spot to miss the playoffs. The season is all about trends and if we're going to NOT look dominant, ever, we're not going to go on these magical springtime 12 game burners. They look EXACTLY the same as last year where we'll lose 6 and win 4-6. In the end that's still 500.

BusinessGoose

May 19, 2022
St. Louis
I don't get how, for years, we've lost track of players behind and in front of our net

This shit is basic hockey defense

Like, no matter what the coach is saying your system to play is.. How the f*** do you give up cross crease passes as often as we do?

Plus that letang line change on a breakaway a few years ago. Hilarious.

Reactions: Buddy Bizarre

Big Friggin Dummy

Feb 22, 2019
Petts is the only guy halfway capable of playing a defensive role, but he hasn't been what he was last season when he took a pretty big step imo.

Letang's been garbage despite his statline. Graves has been garbage. Sullivan's trying to neuter Karlsson's game and turn him into Adam Fox or Hedman as opposed to just letting him do his thing. We got two AHL middle pairing guys playing the bottom pair. :laugh:

Buddy Bizarre

Jul 9, 2021
Petts is the only guy halfway capable of playing a defensive role, but he hasn't been what he was last season when he took a pretty big step imo.

Letang's been garbage despite his statline. Graves has been garbage. Sullivan's trying to neuter Karlsson's game and turn him into Adam Fox or Hedman as opposed to just letting him do his thing. We got two AHL middle pairing guys playing the bottom pair. :laugh:

Starting to think that last year was the true outlier season for Petts. He looks as bad as he did the year prior when I wanted his ass traded.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad