Cut/Released: Antonio Brown (suspended 8 games)

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010
Dead or Jail inside of 3 years .. that’s the path he’s on

I was going to say this a few days ago. I was going to say he either ends up dead, or going to jail for killing someone. Maybe he’s not a killer but this dude is progressing his crazy almost everyday it seems.

After watching the Aaron Hernandez Netflix thing not long ago, it feels like I’m watching something very similar, but with less violence.

AB is heading down a path of no return

Sep 19, 2008
Brown's home is located in a gated community. Multiple neighbors told ESPN they are fed up with the antics taking place at the home, including multiple police encounters this month.

Canes

Oct 31, 2017
An Oblate Spheroid
Pretty sure that vest he's wearing is what jails give you if you make suicidal statements. What a mess he has turned into. Waste of potential.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
So what was point of judge ordering it in first place if she was going to drop it days later?

Would a regular person facing similar charges be allowed to remove bracelet and travel US? I doubt it

SomeDude

Mar 6, 2006
Pittsburghish
So what was point of judge ordering it in first place if she was going to drop it days later?

Would a regular person facing similar charges be allowed to remove bracelet and travel US? I doubt it

A regular person does not have the means to disappear and show up in another country as easily as someone like him does. Doubtful someone would on those charges, but I'm pretty sure they consider those kinds of things.

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
AB’s music career was over before it started.
His music has no substance, no message, just bad auto tune and him promoting nonsense.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad