Cut/Released: Antonio Brown (suspended 8 games)

Filthy Dangles

Registered User*
Oct 23, 2014
Pucks, Scotty.

tenor.gif

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
Pats do not fool around. This is why they are the success that they are. AB's career has got to be close to over. If he can't control himself with them, he won't be able to with any other franchise.

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
I don't think he'll find work again this year

Too much baggage
Not until the matter is resolved with the women.

How much of his $9 mill SB does he get?

I know it was split $5/$4. Is he going to be owed the balance of that bonus?

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
This guy is probably done in the league. If the Patriots can't handle him and the only other team that likes to take on misfits released him, who's left? Maybe the Redskins? Cowboys?

hi

Sell sell sell
May 23, 2008
This guy is probably done in the league. If the Patriots can't handle him and the only other team that likes to take on misfits released him, who's left? Maybe the Redskins? Cowboys?

Bungles

Sep 19, 2008

I could see the Redskins maybe taking a try but they have shown in the past they will only sign guys proven to be innocent, or guys that can be cleared

Foster was a guy who they signed with shady background but the woman later recanted and the NFL was like "we don't care about that man"

DangleCity

Jun 23, 2016
Pats do not fool around. This is why they are the success that they are. AB's career has got to be close to over. If he can't control himself with them, he won't be able to with any other franchise.
I think this last texting thing sent them over the edge. Everything else was done while not on the Patriots. He haf a clean slate with the Patriots but couldnt keep his mouth shut

Reactions: PanthersPens62

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->