Pestilence

Jan 17, 2016
Köklax, Finland
QONVIyz.gif

Reactions: TB12

David Suzuki

Aug 25, 2010
New Brunswick
I really have to wonder what Mayock was trying to prove by arguing with him or even sending him that letter. Feels like he should have known better in terms of how Brown would have reacted. Feel like these two organizations are meant for one another.

SomeDude

Mar 6, 2006
Pittsburghish
I really have to wonder what Mayock was trying to prove by arguing with him or even sending him that letter. Feels like he should have known better in terms of how Brown would have reacted. Feel like these two organizations are meant for one another.

More excuses for AB. How is it the GMs fault for sending a player a letter about being fined for not showing up to work?

Kel Varnson

Oct 31, 2017
In my bold predictions I said AB while play fewer than 10 games for the Raiders. That now seems less bold and more of a foregone conclusion.

David Suzuki

Aug 25, 2010
New Brunswick
Again, how are they showing incompetence by Brown not showing up?

Because theyre two incompetent people in general? They dont deserve the benefit of the doubt any more then brown does. If your star player wont shown up that falls back on the organization too. Did they trade for him without talking to him?

As i said two groups that deserve one another.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->