Cut/Released: Antonio Brown (suspended 8 games)

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
Patriots should bring him back. AB with a chip on his shoulders would be a great addition. Plus, Tom Brady only trusts Edelman and White so he would be thrown at plenty of times a game. No Juju Smith Schuster kind of guy to be jealous of.

If NE loses to KC this sunday, I think he comes back

The only thing that's keeping AB from going back to New England is Kraft and Belichek.
AB called out Kraft for his massage parlour nonsense and Belichek does not want distractions on his team.

Fish on The Sand

Untouchable
Feb 28, 2002
Canada
Patriots should bring him back. AB with a chip on his shoulders would be a great addition. Plus, Tom Brady only trusts Edelman and White so he would be thrown at plenty of times a game. No Juju Smith Schuster kind of guy to be jealous of.

If NE loses to KC this sunday, I think he comes back
Even if the Pats were to take him back (they won't), he would immediately end up on the exempt list and wouldn't get to play anyways

Zilo44

Jul 4, 2012
Even if he ends up on the exempt list, the Pats might have to pay. Might as well take the chance unlike other team for whom he actually could be a pure financial loss

Sep 19, 2008
His social media flip flops from competency in his Instagram post to hilarious attempts to use profanity on Twitter (not posting the tweet but check it out) that it's hilarious. One moment he is on his knees begging for forgiveness in a statement he obviously didn't write. The next day he says f*** em on Twitter with f*** misspelled :laugh:

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
AB flip flops too much, wasn’t he on his hands and knees begging the NFL and the Patriots to take him back?

Yeah we all saw that he never wrote that, looks like his entourage pretty much kissed his ass pumping his tires.

His latest rant is all his, total idiot.

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
Any team stupid enough to sign him this offseason y’all are gonna be in for another round of this.

Once Mike Tomlin and the Rooney’s let him go, AB has no filter

mouser

Business of Hockey
Jul 13, 2006
South Mountain
It’s hard to believe there’s any coordinated strategy by AB. Have to believe he has some sort of bipolar disorder on top of his narcissistic personality.

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
I'm the biggest fan of AB you can get but I would never sign him now. He's clearly nuts, it's really obvious he'd flip flop/regress on any good behavior. It's a shame, I think he still had a lot of years left at a truly elite level. He was the best WR in the league when he left the game.

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
I'm the biggest fan of AB you can get but I would never sign him now. He's clearly nuts, it's really obvious he'd flip flop/regress on any good behavior. It's a shame, I think he still had a lot of years left at a truly elite level. He was the best WR in the league when he left the game.

All world talent, 10 cent brain.
He wants to play in the NFL one day, he calls them racist the next.
Yeah that will not fly with any owner today...he's super talented and works hard but he is not worth the drama and narcissistic pettiness.

He just can't help himself, sadly he's a lost cause.

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
I never thought there would be a bigger clown/drama filled WR in the NFL than Odell. I was wrong. Very wrong.

Odell wants everyone to feel sorry for him because of the situations he's been in.
Yeah like playing in the NFL's biggest media markets didn't give you all the adulation's and applause from people because of one freaking catch you did back in 2014.

Reactions: Babe Ruth

SupremeNachos

Dec 6, 2011
Minnesota
His social media flip flops from competency in his Instagram post to hilarious attempts to use profanity on Twitter (not posting the tweet but check it out) that it's hilarious. One moment he is on his knees begging for forgiveness in a statement he obviously didn't write. The next day he says **** em on Twitter with **** misspelled :laugh:
You can tell what he actually writes and what his publicist does.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad