Recalled/Assigned: Anton Lander recalled / Beck back to BAK

LTIR

Nov 8, 2013
Lets see if he can finally translate his game to NHL.
Caggiula gets moved to wing i think

joestevens29

Apr 30, 2009
Now they just need to call up Slepyshev. I have no idea why they sent him down in the first place.
Because there wasn't much room? It's not like he was doing something that was forcing his way onto the team. Lots of bodies this year, so even if guys are doing well they could get the short end of the stick too.
One would think he slides in for Pouliot next game.

Or Puljarvi. Be interesting to see what comes out of last night's loss. Have to think between those two guys having big mistakes and the fact the BOS is one of the best FO team's that he'll draw in.

Jimmi McJenkins

Sometimes miracles
Jan 12, 2006
Alberta
Because there wasn't much room?

Or Puljarvi. Be interesting to see what comes out of last night's loss. Have to think between those two guys having big mistakes and the fact the BOS is one of the best FO team's that he'll draw in.

Truthfully what I would like to see come from last night, Puljujarvi to the AHL and Slepyshev back up, and Lander into the line up for Pouliot.

Role with

Lucic - McDavid - Slepyshev
Maroon - Nuge - Draisaitl
Caggiulla - Letestu - Eberle
Hendricks - Lander - Kassian

With the Caveat of swapping Eberle and Slepy if need be

joestevens29

Apr 30, 2009
Truthfully what I would like to see come from last night, Puljujarvi to the AHL and Slepyshev back up, and Lander into the line up for Pouliot.

Role with

Lucic - McDavid - Slepyshev
Maroon - Nuge - Draisaitl
Caggiulla - Letestu - Eberle
Hendricks - Lander - Kassian

With the Caveat of swapping Eberle and Slepy if need be

I'm kinda hoping Puljuravi goes down, at the same time I don't know that inserting Slepy is an answer either. He has bad games as well and probably isn't ready for big minutes every night.

I do wonder if they look at adding a vet, so that they don't have to worry too much about whether or not the younger guys will handle it down the stretch. Even if Slepy gets going, who's to say Caggiulla won't faulter? Hendricks is another guy to have some worries about as well.

Jimmi McJenkins

Sometimes miracles
Jan 12, 2006
Alberta
I'm kinda hoping Puljuravi goes down, at the same time I don't know that inserting Slepy is an answer either. He has bad games as well and probably isn't ready for big minutes every night.

I do wonder if they look at adding a vet, so that they don't have to worry too much about whether or not the younger guys will handle it down the stretch. Even if Slepy gets going, who's to say Caggiulla won't faulter? Hendricks is another guy to have some worries about as well.

Again, the lines aren't set in stone. Also, who's to say you can't make a trade to add a veteran forward.

nexttothemoon

and again...
Jan 30, 2010
Northern AB
I like both Beck and Lander... I like Slepyshev and Puljujarvi also.

I like those hungry players with something to prove rather than those who seem to coast on their contracts.

The team seemed to be doing the best in the early season games when there were more hungry players in the lineup and less contented, coasting players. That's the vibe I get anyway.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad