Antoine Vermette or Patrick Eaves

Status
Not open for further replies.

mymkovski

Aug 16, 2004
Curious to know why Eaves over Vermette. I'm holding Vermette in one of my leagues, and haven't really heard much of Eaves, nor have I really had any interest...

Lou is God

Nov 10, 2003
New Jersey
mymkovski said:
Curious to know why Eaves over Vermette. I'm holding Vermette in one of my leagues, and haven't really heard much of Eaves, nor have I really had any interest...
I'm actually more curious why Vermette is still considered a prospect.

The Mars Volchenkov

Mar 31, 2002
Colorado
The good thing about both of these guys is that if they aren't scoring, they are still usefull because they are both great all-around players.

As far as offensive potential goes, I'd say it's a toss up. I think that the both of them could both top out at around 60-70 points. If I had to pick one, I'd take Eaves, but it's very close.

Sorry

May 18, 2005
Eaves, only because he is younger. And personally i think Vermette is over-rated.

Pothier

Aug 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
If Vermette ever gets promoted to the top 6 forwards, I believe he could easily get 60-70 pts. They are both great at both ends of the ice but when it's all said and done, I'd take Eaves. He's a great all-around player, although I do not believe he could put up more points than Vermette.

Ted Hoffman

The other Rick Zombo
Dec 15, 2002
Lou is God said:
I'm actually more curious why Vermette is still considered a prospect.
:sarcasm: Because according to HF's criteria, he's was still a prospect coming into this season. That, and he hasn't achieved top-6 forward status on Ottawa like he's supposed to someday.

BTW - another vote for Eaves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad