Antoine Lafleur

Marco Corleone

Sep 6, 2004
Does anyone have any information on him? He's a goaltender playing for PEI in the QMJH who's eligible for the 2007 draft. He's second in the Q in save percentage and a big guy at 6'4". CSS only ranks him 4th among goalies in the league though. So, what's the book on him?

Lafleur is finally getting his chance to play here on PEI. The Rocket started this season with 19yr old netminder Ryan Mior, with Lafleur as the back up.....as he was last season.
Mior has been with this team since he was 16, but was traded in December due to Lafleurs play...

Since Lafleur took over as the #1 guy here, he's been playing pretty well. He makes the big saves, but sometimes seems shaky on some soft shots.......The being #1 is new to him, and some say that the "shakes" are just nerves.....

He's a big kid as you said, and I think that he will put it together and get some notice down the stretch this season, and in the playoffs....

I look forward to him leading this team for the next couple seasons.

insider

Nov 14, 2003
I've had a few chances to see him play here in Bathurst (seems its the only place he actually gets a game in)

He impressed me last year. I don't know much about him, but he seems tactically sound. Potential is definately there.

granites

Dec 25, 2006
Does tend to look shaky by times but so does the defensive zone of the rocket. I feel bad for the goalie sometimes. I find the rocket have some awful relapses on defense by times. But Lafleur is good.....he is a big boy and i think will be definitely a better goalie next season. Good young goalie in Mosher too. Almost too bad the rocket didn't have a veteran guy to backup Lafleur..could maybe help him in those shaky times and keeping him from gettin nervous??

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->