Anti-jinx thread

Dewey Eye*

I feel the need to create this thread as a place where Pens fans can help to defeat the bad karma and perceived angering of the hockey gods by all of the other teams' fans who are anointing the Pens SC Champions.

I see the pattern developing. All of these guys post the Pens ball washing threads and then in the event they don't win it all, the aforementioned knuckleheads all pile on taking shots at the straw man '"Pens Fans" who were overconfident after the trades".

Any team can win, seeds 1-8

Apr 9, 2009
USA
Pens are going winless the rest of the season. :(

I saw something like this when I want the opposite to happen. Expect the worst and be happy when that doesn't happen, right?

Sotty

Nov 1, 2004
Westfalen
2292435758_617b133cd0.jpg

Dont worry, Glass and Kennedy were just sacrificed at center ice to please the hockey gods.;)

Crafton

Liver-Eating Johnson
May 6, 2010
San Francisco
Rossi is still the beatwriter. the hockey gods are keeping him around so we stay humble and realize how lucky we are.

MtlPenFan

Apr 14, 2010
I feel the need to create this thread as a place where Pens fans can help to defeat the bad karma and perceived angering of the hockey gods by all of the other teams' fans who are anointing the Pens SC Champions.

I see the pattern developing. All of these guys post the Pens ball washing threads and then in the event they don't win it all, the aforementioned knuckleheads all pile on taking shots at the straw man '"Pens Fans" who were overconfident after the trades".

Any team can win, seeds 1-8

Man, I thought about starting a thread like this, but figured it wouldn't fly. I agree with literally everything you said, and with the way you put it.

No trolling. No making fun of Bruins or Flyers or Rags fans. Just be humble and let's be happy amongst ourselves. Lord knows we've seen "dream teams" fail in every sport.

Dewey Eye*

One saving grace for us may be the fact that many fans of un-named bitterly disappointed teams are overtly wishing injury on Pens players.

This may just do the trick to divert the Eye from us.

I'd be surprised if we even make the playoffs anyhow

Last edited by a moderator:

madinsomniac

Jul 3, 2012
Pittsburgh, Pa
Yep all losing all the time... thats what is going to happen now... too much chemistry disruption...ummmm yes the Pens should be utter underdogs from here on out... no one believes in them NO ONE I SAY.......

Dewey Eye*

i can totally see Tanner Glass on the first line to give us a spark and to ensure that team chemistry isnt destroyed with the recent acquisitions.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->