anthony stewart

Status
Not open for further replies.

neg marron

Mar 1, 2002
gatineau quebec
www.rds.ca
since he didn't sign with the panthers on advice from bobby orr but cleary could have based on exceptional skill displayed at training camp and most recently at the wjc in helsinki finland where does he stand with the panthers organization :dunno:
personally i believe his style of play is best suited for any east coast team especially the bruins, rangers, habs and flyers :D

neg marron

Mar 1, 2002
gatineau quebec
www.rds.ca
luongofan said:
There really hasn't been much talk about him not signing. He appears to be in good standing with the Panthers. He is expected to make the team next year.
actually go to the kingston frontenacs web site under press releases the article is there that's where i read it :teach:

Rattrick

Oct 31, 2002
Orlando, FL
www.rattrick.com
neg marron said:
actually go to the kingston frontenacs web site under press releases the article is there that's where i read it :teach:

Yea, I know what you are talking about. After he went back, he said something along the lines of "I haven't been walked on in life this far and I am not going to let it start now". After that, I have heard nothing about it.

I wish we could call him up and sign him to help replace the loss of Horton. Those two are really going to dominate in a few years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad