Signing(s): Anthony Lynn to be Chargers HC

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
Don't really understand the Lynn hype

Very little experience as OC becoming HC. Most of his career he has been a RB coach and in some of those places such as Cleveland his RB's were not very productive

Also Chargers will need to develop a QB to replace Rivers in coming years

Last edited:

Brodeur

Feb 27, 2002
San Diego
Meant Rivers

Naturally it can be hard to tell difference between the two at times given how often Rivers acts like a baby and d-bag

Oh I know, but I think there's quite a big difference between Rivers and Leaf. Maybe I get some of his reactions would be considered childish, but I don't think get the Rivers is a dbag.

http://www.kansascity.com/sports/nfl/kansas-city-chiefs/article45710100.html

“Yeah, he’s a coach’s kid, and he grew up around it, loves to play the game,†Chiefs coach Andy Reid said. “He was that way in college. One of my college coaches actually coached him in college and said he’s a very, very competitive guy, loves to play the game.â€

“He’s a competitor, and we respect him, we respect him a lot,†[Chiefs LB Derrick] Johnson said.

But I guess if you're offended by G-rated trash talk, Rivers is your villain. At least with him, I don't have to worry about him getting arrested after breaking into his neighbor's house like Leaf.

Bonzai12

Nov 2, 2007
Denver CO
I can't believe these guys are getting hired instead of Shanahan/McDaniels

but then again - I guess that's why some of these teams are looking for a HC vs. playing right now.

Buffalo OC as a head coaching candidate? ok......

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
i really don't get all the hype around lynn either

wonder why shanahan isn't getting hired. would be funny if he ends up in SF

Fish on The Sand

Untouchable
Feb 28, 2002
Canada
i really don't get all the hype around lynn either

wonder why shanahan isn't getting hired. would be funny if he ends up in SF

I honestly think he would turn that gig down. He's better off riding shotgun with Quinn for one more season and seeing what's around next season. Niners job is is a dumpster fire.

Evincar

I have found the way
Aug 10, 2012
I can't believe these guys are getting hired instead of Shanahan/McDaniels

but then again - I guess that's why some of these teams are looking for a HC vs. playing right now.

Buffalo OC as a head coaching candidate? ok......

McDaniels lol.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad