Value of: Anthony Duclair

GOilers88

Fer Da
Dec 24, 2016
I'm not sure Ottawa dealing young roster players for more picks is a great idea. At some point you need actual bodies to play on the team, and they have an assload of high picks in the next two drafts already.

I think they should be trying to upgrade the players they want to trade for picks.

Langdon Alger

Apr 19, 2006
I'm not sure Ottawa dealing young roster players for more picks is a great idea. At some point you need actual bodies to play on the team, and they have an assload of high picks in the next two drafts already.

I think they should be trying to upgrade the players they want to trade for picks.

I agree, it’s more of a what if situation. I was just trying to see what people would be willing to offer in a trade. I think Duclair likely re-signs, but I hope Ottawa signs him to a shorter deal. With his history of inconsistency, I’d be weary of the idea of signing him long term. Three years is likely fine.

Reactions: GOilers88

Dr Quincy

Jun 19, 2005
Ok maybe I need to watch more Sens games.. but I think lots of people here are selling him very short.

BurgoShark

Jul 1, 2004
Gold Coast

Yeah this. Ottawa’s owner an GM have both said that the strip down is complete and that some of their picks will be traded for guys who can play next season.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->