Eklund Rumor: Anthony Duclair to NYI

ChuckLefley

Jan 5, 2016
It's always funny watching people bag on Eklund. If you really don't like him that much why not just ignore these threads?

On the topic: Duclair may only have one goal but he is a talented player. I would bet most teams would be willing to take a shot on him for the right price.

islesfan3913

Apr 5, 2011
Orange County, NY
It's always funny watching people bag on Eklund. If you really don't like him that much why not just ignore these threads?

On the topic: Duclair may only have one goal but he is a talented player. I would bet most teams would be willing to take a shot on him for the right price.

Because if a random person came on here and posted a rumor that they just made up, the thread would be shut down. That's the equivalent to what Eklund does. I actually wouldn't be shocked if Eklund saw this on here since Duclair to the Isles has been discussed on here for weeks now.

As for Duclair to the Isles, I think it could work out. Maybe something around him and Strome.

WhatWhat

Aug 7, 2014
So the Isles are looking to bolster their attack by going after a guy with one goal this season????

Dude is struggling this year but has shown in the last he can score and he is young... would be a solid pick up for any team wanting offense

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
Hoping the Coyotes don't sell low on him. He's still dynamic with the puck, just can't buy a break this year. Needs to get away from his ****** coach.

hbk

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Visit site
Whats an E3?

Eklund rates his rumours based on quality of source.ranges from E1 which means someone in an organization once heard of the player in question to an E5 which means someone credible is reporting it's done. E3 means that the player exists.

WrinkledPossum

Play Dead
Apr 23, 2016
Eklund rates his rumours based on quality of source.ranges from E1 which means someone in an organization once heard of the player in question to an E5 which means someone credible is reporting it's done. E3 means that the player exists.

Makes sense :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad