Anthony Duclair: Goal of the year candidate.

Crede777

Deputized
Dec 16, 2009
Idk about goal of the year. Pickard should have made the save. But I will say it'll be one of the hardest working goals of the year.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Lmao what in the world??

I swear you find some way to bash Wilson or the Caps in every thread I click on.
I have nothing against the Caps. Before the Finals I said many times I wouldn't be mad if Washington won. I preferred it to Pittsburgh again. I've been calling the Ovi goal overrated pretty much the entire time I've been on this site, and I'm a fan of Ovi's. I met him in real life and have a poster he signed above my bed in my room. It's got nothing to do with bias against the Caps.

I just think its status as a GOAT goal is wrong in my personal opinion. And when I say that I usually say Ovi himself has scored nicer and less flukey goals. It comes up every year when someone asks "what's the GOAT goal ever scored" I think it was a neat move and great dedication to the play, but a fluke all the same. So when I say that I think goals that require extra skill and fooling of the defense to pull off truly dazzling offensive plays for a goal, it's goals like this that I'm talking about.

Also you must be very selective of the threads you click on if you see me bashing the Caps in "every thread." have you only opened Wilson threads lately?

Fatty McLardy

Oct 6, 2017
that's an awesome effort, but what the hell is the flyers goalie doing letting that goal in LOL

Kranix

Deranged Homer
Jun 27, 2012
I can't tell from the videos. Did he drag the puck through the defender's legs while getting up and score??

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
This is what I mean when I said Ovi's "the goal" is overrated.

Great goal. Great dedication to the play.

Ovi scored on his back with his arms above his head. How you compare the two is beyond me.

Beautiful sequence by Duclair though. Wow.

Zirakzigil

Global Moderator
Jul 5, 2010
Canada
giphy.gif

Not bad.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->