NBA Anthony Davis requests trade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
& that they dont give 2 shiets about the team, papa Benson bought them to help out the NBA and have a sports monopoly in the city. Its always been clear they only care about the cash cow - the Saints. I wonder if Tom Benson ever even met AD when he was alive.

Read a good article a few weeks ago on how they use the Saints doctors for the same role on the Pelicans which is why so many players are misdiagnosed.

yeah its basically like bob kraft's ownership of the NE Revolution

kraft probably thinks they score touchdowns in soccer and loomis doesn't know if a basketball is round

Reactions: Voight

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
Right, but why are they giving themselves a chance to be screwed by Ainge? Boston isn't even on Davis' list of preferred destinations he'd re-sign with.

someone's out of the loop

one of their main factors for not taking the lakers offer was because they wanted to hold out until the summer for tatum

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
i'm convinced NO never actually intended to trade AD to LA. just dragged this whole thing out and made ridiculous demands in an attempt to make the lakers look bad because its the lakers and because the saints beat the rams

Reactions: Voight

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
Paul George was pissed that the Lakers didn't offer anything for him. That's why he didn't choose the Lakers.

PG is too stupid to realize that gutting the team for him wouldn't have been the best idea

like i've said before, i really hope AD remembers magic and rob were willing to gut the team for him

Reactions: The Night King

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
PG is too stupid to realize that gutting the team for him wouldn't have been the best idea

like i've said before, i really hope AD remembers magic and rob were willing to gut the team for him
He didn't expect them to gut the team, but IIRC the Lakers were literally offering **** for PG because they felt the Pacers had to move him to LA as nobody would give anything decent.

Lakers had zero expectation of a team like OKC stepping up.

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street
Huge risk. It just seems like he doesn't want Boston and neither does his father.

Because of what they did to IT and the fact that he wants a winning culture.

Wasn't too long ago when David Stern called Del Demps a garbage GM and predicted Anthony Davis was going to leave New Orleans.

Demps is a garbage GM, I was happy Stern went out and said it. How you screw up building a contender around a top 5 player, I don't know (Chiarelli does tho).

b1e9a8r5s

Feb 16, 2015
Chicago, IL
So where does everyone think AD is after next season? Curious what people think.

Dealt to Boston and stays?
Rental next year and to the Lakers as a fa?
Knicks? Clippers?

I'm not sure what I'd pick right now to be honest. If you gave me Lakers vs the field I'd take the field. But if you made me take one team I'd probably say the Lakers still.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad