Player Discussion: Anthony Beauvillier

Sparksrus3

NYI - THE TEAM WITH NO ❤️
Jun 2, 2012
Would love to see Trotz revisit the magic that was

Beau-Barz-Eberle

That exact line should be playing in Edmonton. They have nothing left to show for us getting all 3 players . Chia saved Snows job .oh wait. Never mind

Hunn

Feb 23, 2017
Just noticed: the age difference between me and my wife is almost exactly the same, plus/minus a couple of weeks, as between Beau and Anna Kendrick (in opposite direction, but still).

2ndGenIslander

Feb 2, 2012
Nassau
Just noticed: the age difference between me and my wife is almost exactly the same, plus/minus a couple of weeks, as between Beau and Anna Kendrick (in opposite direction, but still).

wow, good for you!! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

im boring, mine is only 2 years younger

Sparksrus3

NYI - THE TEAM WITH NO ❤️
Jun 2, 2012

Mrs MJF likes younger men. That's why she took me. She's 59 and I'm 57 :laugh::laugh::laugh:

every year my wife turns 29. The problem is that my kids know how old I am and our oldest is 23. Also means we got married when she was 4 years old .

Reactions: Hunn

19 in a row

Jul 19, 2011
Long Island
every year my wife turns 29. The problem is that my kids know how old I am and our oldest is 23. Also means we got married when she was 4 years old .

My wife used letters. 29A, 29B, 29C etc.. a few years ago she ran out of letters so is now 57.. similar to MJF she liked younger men, I am 53.

Reactions: MJF

Quickdraw2828

Aug 2, 2011
Anna Kendrick’s long term boyfriend is 45 so we all have a shot

notDatsyuk

Jul 20, 2018

My wife is 12½ years younger, and her mom is 13½ years older. I took her mom to emergency for a bee sting reaction and they assumed I was her husband.:laugh:

It works out really well, because her dad being only 14 years older, we have a lot in common. My taste in movies and country music, and some other things, is a lot closer to his than to my wife's.

Reactions: 2ndGenIslander

duster19

Feb 13, 2013
This guy is struggling. 2 goals in 22 games. Looks very slow to me. I wonder if that injury is lingering on him.

FractionTwo

Mar 3, 2021
Beau is the most frustrating islander this season and I just hope to god he can turn it around

seriously I just hate knowing whenever he has the puck, he wont get a goal. It sucks

Quickdraw2828

Aug 2, 2011
Beau is the most frustrating islander this season and I just hope to god he can turn it around

seriously I just hate knowing whenever he has the puck, he wont get a goal. It sucks

Unless he picks it up, he'll be the guy we lose as a salary cup casualty.

FractionTwo

Mar 3, 2021
Unless he picks it up, he'll be the guy we lose as a salary cup casualty.
and you know what? im fine with that. I'd rather a more consistent person in his spot. Beau needs to wake up and do it more consistently. This season is giving him no favors at all, and I could see him shipped for another pair of picks

Reactions: Sheva7

buud

Ping Pong Predator
Oct 3, 2017
43N -79

i think so too. he's a great guy and a pretty good hockey player.

i feel that he is playing timid. maybe his injury isn't fully healed?

i would like to see him play C, and have two big wingers with him.

Duanesutter12

Member of Lou's Orchestra
Jul 8, 2013
Hong Kong
No way is he a salary cap casualty or an unprotected expansions draft pick. He's 23 years old and yes, he hasn't been very good this year but development is not always the straight line we'd like it to be. Beau will be fine and hopefully will be an Islander for a long time coming!

FractionTwo

Mar 3, 2021
No way is he a salary cap casualty or an unprotected expansions draft pick. He's 23 years old and yes, he hasn't been very good this year but development is not always the straight line we'd like it to be. Beau will be fine and hopefully will be an Islander for a long time coming!
Then he better start to pot the goals.

The Wahligator

Nov 27, 2015
Long Island
Going on what four years now of saying he’s poised for a break out season? He’s simply not consistent enough to be a permanent top 6 player.

Could be a great centerpiece in a package or a well above average third liner if we keep him on board.

Reactions: Lame Lambert

Thrasymachus

Jul 1, 2018
Tito is a streaky player.

I really like his skillset, but I am growing slowly convinced that he is better served playing as a 3rd line energy player / secondary scorer than as a top six primary scorer.

I really, really don't think we should trade him. He is one of those players you like to have in the playoffs

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->