Antbody got info on brule?

Status
Not open for further replies.

X-SHARKIE

C Gilbert Brule: First off let me say, The hype on this guy could be defaning if it wasn't for Crosby stealing the show. Brule is an amazing, elite talent that by the looks of it, could go #1 overall in most drafts IMO. This guy has it all, He's not big, They have him listed at 5-10 176, but you would never notice. This guy well punish you, You touch the puck, he's going to finish his check on you, I love his game, he's got an edge, and agression, a passion to it. Such a strong player on the puck, An excelent skater. Very quick, has elite acceleration and he is a very fast player, He also uses his speed very effectively. Amazing hands, he can make defensman look bad. He has a flair to his game, he's not all power and heart, Gilbert has some elite hands. He can go end to end. Amazing shooting arsenal. Hit the pipe twice, on two monster slap shots. Scored in the 2nd period, made the goalie look scared then put it between the legs. Awesome. Very creative as well, can sit his man up for gimme goals witch he did. He's a nasty, competiive player in the corners, much like Forsberg. Alot of fun to watch. After watching him play, it makes me wonder if Crosby is that big of a lock? Next years WJC should be very interesting if both are invited.

Vincent_TheGreat

Feb 27, 2002
Ontario
Visit site
X-SHARKIE said:
They have him listed at 5-10 176, but you would never notice.

I assume your talking about the WHL website listing which is quite old, the 5'10 height was from when he was playing the stint in the dub at 15, but at the begining of Camp they had him listed at 5'11 180(from Giants webpage). When he is drafted I expect him to be about 6'1 maybe 6'2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad