Anothony Stewart

Status
Not open for further replies.

gretzky1545

Jun 8, 2004
I'd like to know as well, if someone could help both us out with a point prediction at his peak, or his weakness and strengths in the other teams zone.

thanks.

Stewart is guy who's destined to be underappreciated.

I don't think he has the skills to create a lot of scoring on his own, which will hurt him. However, he's as strong and fast as anyone and that will make him valuable. He will force early an innaccurate passes with his hitting, dig pucks out of the corners, and be able to plant himself in front of the net. Stewart won't be a guy who beats NHL defencemen 1 on 1 with any regularity. However, if he's put with skill players he could put 60 point up. But like I said, his contributions will be underrated because his physicial skills will create unmeasurable (physical play causing intimidation, injury/fatigue, momentum swings, etc.) advantages for his team.

Kafka

Mar 1, 2002
Montreal
Visit site
BrooklynCanuck said:
Stewart is guy who's destined to be underappreciated.

I don't think he has the skills to create a lot of scoring on his own, which will hurt him. However, he's as strong and fast as anyone and that will make him valuable. He will force early an innaccurate passes with his hitting, dig pucks out of the corners, and be able to plant himself in front of the net. Stewart won't be a guy who beats NHL defencemen 1 on 1 with any regularity. However, if he's put with skill players he could put 60 point up. But like I said, his contributions will be underrated because his physicial skills will create unmeasurable (physical play causing intimidation, injury/fatigue, momentum swings, etc.) advantages for his team.

Like Brendan Morrow?

MHJS

Apr 8, 2003
Visit site
Great offensive player, but the worst person I have ever seen on breakaways and rushes. Always barrels down the right side, but instead of using his size to cut into the middle, takes an extremely hard slapshot, right along the ice, which the goalie easily handles.

Best suited for the PP and a cycle offence, unless he sorts out those problems I mentioned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->