GDT: Another Showcase Bob Game or Will Korpi Start? | Jackets vs Blues| 7:00 P.M.

NotWendell

Has also never won the lottery.
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2005
Columbus, Ohio
What about his roster management ? And handling of young skilled forwards ? Torts should have been 1 yr max . Growth of the franchise has hit a concrete wall
The only young player I have a problem with his handling of is Milano. And Torts knows more about the mental aspect of his game than I do. I only know what I see on game day in Columbus and Cleveland.

Sore Loser

Sorest of them all
Dec 9, 2006
Spokane, WA.
The only young player I have a problem with his handling of is Milano. And Torts knows more about the mental aspect of his game than I do. I only know what I see on game day in Columbus and Cleveland.

Historically, Torts has hit roadblocks with younger players. But, his forte is developing young teams. Really, my guess is he'll be gone by December. I think this team is ready for a change, but Tortorella deserves one more chance to make a playoff run. Since I don't see that happening this year and he is signed through next year, I think the team sputtering out slowly again will spell his doom.

Reactions: GoJackets1

Madifer

Oct 2, 2018
Torts will start the season here next year. It would take an EPIC collapse for him to be sacked this season.

I dont think there is anything that can make them fire Torts this season. Unless he doesnt play by the book.

I dont think Torts is the problem at all, but its just me.

Cyclones Rock

Jun 12, 2008
Historically, Torts has hit roadblocks with younger players. But, his forte is developing young teams. Really, my guess is he'll be gone by December. I think this team is ready for a change, but Tortorella deserves one more chance to make a playoff run. Since I don't see that happening this year and he is signed through next year, I think the team sputtering out slowly again will spell his doom.

If so, it will be a classic case of a GM scapegoating the coach.

Speedy Sanderson

Jan 29, 2012
Starting to look like a 3 team chase for the last wild card (Jackets, Canes and Sabres). Not out of the question Jackets could catch fire and finish in top 3, but don't think it's likely. Canes are probably the team that most concerns me.

Jaxs

Jul 4, 2008
Were people booing Panarin again or no?
Very faint booing when he was announced with the starters, then not again during game. Nothing like last Tuesday where he got booed loudly during announced starters and the first several times he possessed the puck.

We Want Ten

Make Chinakov Great Again
Apr 5, 2013
Columbus
Very faint booing when he was announced with the starters, then not again during game. Nothing like last Tuesday where he got booed loudly during announced starters and the first several times he possessed the puck.
Must of been very faint because I heard nothing but cheers. Loudly.

Monk

Feb 5, 2008
122 was a no boo section I guess.

agB1U8g.jpg

Reactions: We Want Ten

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad