GDT: Another Showcase Bob Game or Will Korpi Start? | Jackets vs Blues| 7:00 P.M.

Speedy Sanderson

Jan 29, 2012
Korpi starts. Jackets are up 2-1 in the third but give up 2 goals in the last five minutes and lose. Torts reverts to old form and destroys the Tim Horton's cup on the podium at the postgame.

aRussian

Oct 21, 2007
Ohio
Trying to figure how early I need to start drinking for this one. The Winnipeg game didn’t hurt because I was sauced.

Doubt the team magically figures it out, too many loose parts and dead weight

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Jan 12, 2011
The lines (per the Dispatch) look offensively potent tonight. :sarcasm:
The second line is centered by a guy with one goal while the bottom 6 has basically one player possessing an NHL shot.....Now that I’ve said that, it’ll probably rain goals tonight. :laugh:

Sore Loser

Sorest of them all
Dec 9, 2006
Spokane, WA.
I'll be there tonight.

I'm very excited.

They better live up to your name, or else we will all be allowed to boo you.
1pzinj

Reactions: We Want Ten

Doggy

Oct 11, 2011
I was listening to a podcast where they predicted on Wednesday that Riley was gonna get a chance to play higher in the lineup...specifically the second line. They spent too much time talking about drinking so I didn't finish the podcast and likely won't go back to it but they did seem to call that one.

Johansen2Foligno

CBJ Realest
Jan 2, 2015
I was listening to a podcast where they predicted on Wednesday that Riley was gonna get a chance to play higher in the lineup...specifically the second line. They spent too much time talking about drinking so I didn't finish the podcast and likely won't go back to it but they did seem to call that one.

They were probably talking about drinking because they were drinking and that's how the Nash idea came up.

Sober January is over, I suppose

Reactions: Doggy

MAHJ71

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2014
NWA 217
The NHL doesn't "work" for every player.
Well yes, thank you for that tidbit Einstein.

Doesn't mean Milano won't make it. Somebody out there will have the patience to let him continue to grow, and appreciate his speed/goal scoring ability.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad