Status
Not open for further replies.

Brock

Feb 27, 2002
The GTA
ohlprospects.blogspot.com
http://pelimies.pp.fi/

Yesterday in SM-Liiga action.

That one, IMO, is actually superior to Crosby or Legg's because he was going nearly full speed when he did it, not to mention managed to pick top corner.

Hisey has been on fire in Finland the past month or so, seems to be really playing well with Assat. Hopefully he can earn himself a contract in North America next year.

Dr GLU

Mar 1, 2002
Northern Hemisphere
I'm willing to bet that if he's not signed over the summer, he's back with the Stars in camp. I strongly suspect they're the reason he's playing over there rather than in NA.

Transported Upstater

The link doesn't work on the computer I'm using now, but it is this POS computer's fault; I'll tell everyone my opinion tomorrow after I get back from my flight back down to Florida.

I remember Hisey's goal in a skills competition in juniors that was really nice. If it's better than that, I'm in for a treat.

Draft Guru

Feb 27, 2002
Long Island
Vikke said:
I don't think it's legal in the NHL to pull a stunt like that...
And even if it was, I doubt he'd do it. ;)

Any confirmation of this? I don't think it's illegal, I just don't think anybody has the guts to try it..apparently it's a form of showboating and guys would get their heads chopped off...or so some announcers have said.

But I say if it gets you a goal, use it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad