Another Prospect Draft

DBL

Sep 13, 2002
Visit site
THIS DRAFT IS FULL!

Well Hello,

Today I've decided to make another prospect draft, just like the one I created before. http://hfboards.com/showthread.php?t=136947

It worked out very well last time and thought it would be nice to do another one considering the draft is up and coming and I personally have the time.

Here was my explaination of the draft when I first thought of it....

The bases of the draft is 14 rounds (9F, 4D, 1G), snake draft (random.org for positions) and there will be 10 teams. With 10 teams and 14 rounds that makes for 140 prospects. First half should be easy, second half a little more harder with a little more thinking. Overall shouldn't be all that hard to do. Prospects will go by HockeysFuture standards, 65 games and under make a prospect and anyone born 1989 and older will be available.

Ok, let me explain how this draft works. Your drafting twice. With the first draft everyone will draft who they think is the next best prospect at there selection in each round. You will not be drafting for your team in this round, your just making a list with the 9 other people to make the best top 140 prospects we can together.

After it's all completed we will then have a list of the top 140 prospects made by everyone to make your team. The list is there to influence you with your picks to possibly make it more comfortable on you to build your prospect team. The list should also help you in knowing what type of people you are up against. Use the list to the best of your ability.

I also want to point out that everyone is expected to make honest selections when making the best top 140 prospects together. I would think it would be a lot better this way.

If you want to join just post below and name your team, first 9 to post joins. Also if you have any questions, ask away...

TEAMS
  • Kitchener Puckers (David Brian)
    Waterloo Warriors (VLoo)
    Calabasas Unicorns (hans)
    Vancouver Vikings (Mongo Luongo)
    St. John's Storm (luongogoalie1)
    Saskatoon Blades (saskatoonman)
    London Knights (Backstrom #19)
    Plymouth Walers (jerade1524)
    LongIsland Leaping IceMen (#1GuinFan)
    Kingston Frontenacs (zaluty)

Last edited:

VLoo

May 11, 2007
Toronto
Waterloo Warriors....Kitchener v. Waterloo would make for a bit of a rivalry, no?

saskatoonman

I will take the saskatoon blades from the western hockey league.

DBL

Sep 13, 2002
Visit site
Yes!....thanks for joining luongogoalie1 and saskatoonman!... Wooooo.... :D

That's now 4 more to go!

saskatoonman

I will be the plymouth walers from the ontario hockey league.

DBL

Sep 13, 2002
Visit site
I get that we draft prospects but can we draft players eligeble for the NHL draft.

Yeah, any player born in 1989 and older with under 65 games played (21 games for goaltenders) can be drafted.

Okie, and now 2 more to go!

Thanks for joining jerade1524... :yo:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad