Another possibility...

Status
Not open for further replies.

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
PITT wins the lotto;but "behind closed doors" --MSG cuts a cheque for $100million +
offers NYR's 1st rounder...Cash poor Mario and his partners,needing to recover massive personal losses of recent years,take the money and run...
So after the #2 slot is announced and everyone automatically thinks Crosby goes to PITT at #1,Bettman then immmediately chimes in: "There has been a trade"...

jb**

hawksfan50 said:
PITT wins the lotto;but "behind closed doors" --MSG cuts a cheque for $100million +
offers NYR's 1st rounder...Cash poor Mario and his partners,needing to recover massive personal losses of recent years,take the money and run...
So after the #2 slot is announced and everyone automatically thinks Crosby goes to PITT at #1,Bettman then immmediately chimes in: "There has been a trade"...
If you go over to the Pens board you will see that the Pens have deep pocket owners and don't need the money. the NHL wqould have to approve the trade and doubt they would even for say 20mm

BrettNYR

Mar 26, 2004
Cropduster said:
Yeah I would say $25 million tops...
No, it will be $100 Million and then 3:27 into his first game, Crosby shatters his left leg, never to play again.

wedge

Oct 4, 2004
victoriaville
Broadway Crosby said:
No, it will be $100 Million and then 3:27 into his first game, Crosby shatters his left leg, never to play again.

ahahhaha

man, I don't want to see Crosby in a Rangers uniform.. I'm just crossing my fingers for it.

BrettNYR

Mar 26, 2004
Ryderama said:
ahahhaha

man, I don't want to see Crosby in a Rangers uniform.. I'm just crossing my fingers for it.
Not only do I want Crosby in a Rangers uniform because I'm a Ranger fan, but also because I don't feel like changing my username. :biglaugh:

MojoJojo

Jan 31, 2003
Philadelphia
Visit site
If money is not allowed to be included in a trade, how about this: NYR trades to get the number 2 pick. They pay the team with the number one pick 100 Billion Million dollars, and that team for some strange reason decides to take Johnson at #1.

Unholy Diver

Oct 13, 2002
in the midnight sea
Broadway Crosby said:
Not only do I want Crosby in a Rangers uniform because I'm a Ranger fan, but also because I don't feel like changing my username. :biglaugh:
well a lot of big cities have a street named broadway so you will still be safe

pretty sure theres one here in Columbus

Master Shake*

hawksfan50 said:

Cash can no longer be part of a trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad