ANOTHER POLL!!! Pick the teams that advance to the 2nd Round

Pick the Round 1 winners

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

McDrai

Mar 29, 2009
I feel like I'll be wrong on half of these. There are usually some upsets in the first round.

Delicious Pancakes

Top Pocket Find
Apr 23, 2012
Home
I was a little on the fence with Tampa-Florida but went with Tampa although I'll be cheering for Florida. Either way it's gonna be a good series.

I also voted Montreal over Toronto unlike some other p***yes on this board. :razz: Looking forward to seeing Montreal's defence beat down on Toronto's forwards. Also, don't underestimate the mental side of things. The Leafs are going to be gripping their sticks extra tight at the first sign of adversity which they haven't really faced much this year. Also if Montreal is healthy and Price is back in for Round 1 that tilts the ice a bit more in Montreal's favour too. Regardless of who wins hopefully the series goes a full 7 games (although I guess if it goes 7 games that means Montreal wins, right?)

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
I’d vote Montreal but I just can’t see them beating the Leafs 4 out of 7. They didn’t look very good the past month and are coming off a bevy of injuries. But of course anything can happen and I want them to take the Leafs out.

Reactions: 94 Oil Drops

Delicious Pancakes

Top Pocket Find
Apr 23, 2012
Home
So I'm going to lay out what I think would make for the most entertaining playoff match-ups for the playoffs after round 1

Colorado vs. Vegas
Edmonton vs. Toronto
Pittsburgh vs. Washington
Carolina vs. Tampa Bay

Colorado vs. Edmonton
Pittsburgh vs. Tampa Bay

Pittsburgh vs. Edmonton

29Beast97Mode

Jul 25, 2020
Vancouver
hfboards.mandatory.com
I think Minnesota will be the least popular choice. No offense to the Wild but they're probably the most irrelevant franchise in the NHL. They never do anything in the playoffs at all. Too bad because hockey is actually pretty popular in Minnesota and they're a deserving fan base.

Gregsky99

Dec 16, 2012
@Wen22 how do we get a copy of your playoff avatar comics? I’d like the Colby cave one if you don’t mind

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->