Another hat trick for Jake Guentzel

Fatty McLardy

Oct 6, 2017
Kid's like 170 soaking wet, but luckily his hockey IQ is off the charts.

could've had like 5 goals tonight if not for Gibson making huge saves in the 1st period.

Mallow

Jun 2, 2010
Maine
On pace for a cool 78 points without seeing nearly enough top PP minutes. I wonder how much of that is his own doing and how much is playing with Sid but what a bargain that signing is looking like.

Turin

Feb 27, 2018
On pace for a cool 78 points without seeing nearly enough top PP minutes. I wonder how much of that is his own doing and how much is playing with Sid but what a bargain that signing is looking like.

Playing with Sid helps a lot, but he’s on pace for a better season than Kunitz ever had for example, and Kunitz played with Sid in his prime. Although Sid since November looks like he’s in his prime again.

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
San Diego, CA
last-train-tocool.blogspot.com

He’s likely a 40-50 pt player without Sid. But, he also is the best read off Sid since Hossa. Which Pens fans really only saw work for a couple rounds in the playoffs.

Mallow

Jun 2, 2010
Maine
He’s likely a 40-50 pt player without Sid. But, he also is the best read off Sid since Hossa. Which Pens fans really only saw work for a couple rounds in the playoffs.

I’d think he is young enough that he could develop into more than a 40-50 point player on his own with his skillset, even without a player like Crosby feeding him pucks.

Reactions: Future GOAT

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
C9k82tOUIAAQmDa.jpg

Reactions: Mallow

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
I’d think he is young enough that he could develop into more than a 40-50 point player on his own with his skillset, even without a player like Crosby feeding him pucks.

Yeah he’s smart enough and skilled enough to do things on his own and has a great shot. Gets even better in the playoffs

Reactions: Future GOAT

cookthebooks

Oct 4, 2017
Guentzel a beneficiary of the body catching up to the brain. He had an off the charts hockey iq when he was drafted, he just was 130 pounds lol

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->