Another Game Another Loss

Wildman

Feb 28, 2002
Toronto
New York Rangers General Manager Sean Gaffney was seen giving a riot act to his players and coaches after losing yet another game against archrival New York Islanders. During the end of tha game press conference, Sean had this to say

'I really don't know what to say, I am practically speechless, I thought acquiring Kavulchuk was the answer for handling the Islanders. But I realized that you need heart and talent to win games and my players have all the talent but no heart. I also made a trade with the Islanders the other day acquiring vetern defenceman Glen Wesley thinking that the trade will make the Islanders weaker, but I guess I was wrong. I just hope that we don't face them again, but the reality is that we will see them four more time during the season and that is eight points which are critical for us to make the playoffs':cry:

Wildman

Feb 28, 2002
Toronto
I figured a thread like this would pop up :D

If my damn PK didn't allow 3 PPGs in the 3rd period maybe I wouldn't have lost 5-4 :rant:

Defence, defence, defence that is what you need. Hatcher is available if you interested.:help:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad