Post-Game Talk: Another craptacular display: Sens 5-2 win

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
New Jersey Devils ‏@NHLDevils 1m
The final horn sounds. The scoreboard does not reflect our play tonight, but we still fall to Ottawa 5-2. #NJDvsOTT

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

May not reflect the play but it's the same **** we've seen the last eight months. I swear if Pete says Marty's playing the Ranger game I might kick in the TV.

njdss4

Mar 7, 2011
Anaheim
Tom Gulitti ‏@TGfireandice 23s
Game over. Sens win 5-2. Devils (0-4-3) remain only team in NHL without a win in 2013-14.

I can't believe DeBoer hasn't been fired yet. He owns two of the worst records in Devils history (longest losing streak, worst start to a season) and they came within one year.

ScottyK

Hi, I'm mat.
Aug 28, 2008
West of Chicago
9 regulation wins in our last 42 games for anyone that says it's too early to can Pete.

I don't think he will get fired but he certainly deserves it.

Uli Hiemer

Dr. Evil
Oct 19, 2011
Queens
Schneider maybe able to get us some wins and points this year, other than that there is really nothing to look forward to.

JK3

Go Easy-Step Lightly-Stay Free
Nov 15, 2007
Ice Station Zebra
aa_zps8d774bfb.jpg

Oh the humanity.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Brodeur is not a good nhl goaltender anymore. 3 really soft goals tonight.

I'm finally on board with you. He COST us this game tonight. Plain and simple. If he's in on Saturday then heads should roll. Pete will probably play him cause he knows Marty loves to have the Rangers. He needs to grow a set of balls though.

Marty should have been pulled after goal 2. Deboer did it before. It seems every since Marty went to the media and complained about being pulled the last time, Pete doesn't have the balls to pull him anymore. Grow a pair Petey. Marty deserves a Kevin Weekes workload or 05-07 Clemmensen workload from here on out. He's been BRUTAL this season.

Reid Boucher

Jun 21, 2011
New Jersey
Game over. Sens win 5-2. Devils (0-4-3) remain only team in NHL without a win in 2013-14.

I can't believe DeBoer hasn't been fired yet. He owns two of the worst records in Devils history (longest losing streak, worst start to a season) and they came within one year.

He beat Maclean at that? Dayam

Lou should be fired if he doesnt get rid of De Boer. If it's Lou that keeps insisting that Marty plays more than once a month than he needs to learn how to use the internet and join Linkedin because he may need it really soon.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad