TV: Another Classic Sitcom Reboot That 70's/90's Show Into A Drama

Deadpool8812

Feb 10, 2018
That trailer is not real...those clips of Topher Grace are from his Black Mirror episode. It says right Iin the title "Fan Trailer"

Just looks like a mashup of the actors from that 70s show from other projects

Bowski

GO LEAFS GO!
Sponsor
Jul 5, 2004
Kitchener
WTF did i saw? o_O
The video is a parody...that Netflix decided to make a show out of.
The show is about Eric and Donna's daughter, Fuller House style.
Masterson The Rapist will of course be excluded from this train wreck.

I'm all for Kurtwood Smith getting another cash grab while he can though. Sayonara, RoboCop!

MVP of West Hollywd

Oct 28, 2008
I would be interested if they did a Will and Grace type reboot. But it sounds like it's just the parents and grandkids and the other castmembers will show up cameos every once in a while. I would've gotten Wilmer to be a full time castmember cause it's not like he's doing anything (Edit: Actually apparently he is an NCIS castmember so I guess that explains it)

Plus it's on Netflix who don't make good shows.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rodgerwilco

beowulf

Not a nice guy.
Jan 29, 2005
Ottawa
Not so much a reboot as a sequel. While most of the old cast will appear, looks like it centres mostly around a new group of teens.

In That ’90s Show, it’s 1995 in Wisconsin and Leia Forman (Haverda), daughter of Eric and Donna, is visiting her grandparents for the summer, where she bonds with a new generation of Point Place kids under the watchful eye of Kitty (Rupp) and the stern glare of Red (Smith). Sex, drugs and rock ’n roll never dies, it just changes clothes.

Haverda’s Leia Forman is smart like her mom, snarky like her dad. Leia is craving adventure, she’s just not quite sure where or how to start. Until she discovers a best friend in the most unlikely of places: next door to her grandparents house in Point Place.

Aufderheide plays Gwen. Life gets more interesting for Leia when she meets this Riot Grrrl. Equal parts loyalty, rebellion and heart, Gwen is a dynamic powerhouse and the unofficial leader of the new generation of Point Place kids. Love Gwen. Fear her. Follow her.

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
So f***ing pumped for this. Especially since red and kitty are two of the main stars.

One of my favorite shows growing up.

Oh and please delete that video that isn’t the show :facepalm:

Reactions: Scandale du Jour

beowulf

Not a nice guy.
Jan 29, 2005
Ottawa
I am also guess Danny Masterson won't be making an appearance... Tommy Chong has got to make an appearance though lol

Deadpool8812

Feb 10, 2018
I am going to assume most of the old cast members, aside from Masterson, will make appearances

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
I am also guess Danny Masterson won't be making an appearance... Tommy Chong has got to make an appearance though lol
I am going to assume most of the old cast members, aside from Masterson, will make appearances
Yup, the entire old cast has already signed on to make appearances throughout the season. Aside from Masterson of course.

Reactions: Scandale du Jour

MVP of West Hollywd

Oct 28, 2008
I totally forgot that they made Jackie get with Fez at the end. Definitely should just be married to Kelso in the future.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad