Proposal: another big boy from fla

Status
Not open for further replies.

gumgum

Oct 15, 2017
from bos: trent frederic, jake debrusk, matt beleskey, and this year's 2nd round pick
to bos: nick bjugstad and a 4th rounder in 2019

with heinen, bjork, and cehlarik all primed to contribute in the nhl, despite cehlarik's injury troubles of late, i believe you can risk trading a guy like jd, as much as i like him. frederic is a phenomenal prospect, but i think his top-end in the nhl is that of the player the bruins would be getting in this deal. you move beleskey's cap hit and to do so, move some guys that are slightly higher value atm than you'd like to, and include the high pick as well. bjugstad's a player that, when healthy, is a difference maker and plays hard at both ends of the ice, and has a reasonable cap hit at 4.1 for a player of his age and ability. the bruins need a reliable middle-six center that can distribute the puck and gather pucks down low. this is a long-term fix as well as one that's needed right this moment, to me.

GloryDaze4877

Barely Irrelevant
Jun 27, 2006
The Sticks (West MA)
from bos: trent frederic, jake debrusk, matt beleskey, and this year's 2nd round pick
to bos: nick bjugstad and a 4th rounder in 2019

with heinen, bjork, and cehlarik all primed to contribute in the nhl, despite cehlarik's injury troubles of late, i believe you can risk trading a guy like jd, as much as i like him. frederic is a phenomenal prospect, but i think his top-end in the nhl is that of the player the bruins would be getting in this deal. you move beleskey's cap hit and to do so, move some guys that are slightly higher value atm than you'd like to, and include the high pick as well. bjugstad's a player that, when healthy, is a difference maker and plays hard at both ends of the ice, and has a reasonable cap hit at 4.1 for a player of his age and ability. the bruins need a reliable middle-six center that can distribute the puck and gather pucks down low. this is a long-term fix as well as one that's needed right this moment, to me.

Yeah...no.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad