Another 2 free wallets !!

Michael Gary Scott

Toronto Maple Tron's
Apr 27, 2010
BJVrdT2CMAIWfEH.png
May as well. Worst case Ontario is they take spots away from less deserving prospects.

Joey Hoser

Jan 8, 2008
Guelph
I love doing these signings. Free prospects.

Doesn't matter how many of them bust, as long as once in awhile you get a player who can do a good job in any role on your team, they're all worth it.

The Podium

Feb 19, 2010
Toronto
TvR is apparently solid. Only watched a couple games and he was so ahead of everyone on the ice.

We should sign TVR then trade for Blake Kessel and have a Kessel-Van Riemsdyk combo at forward and defense :sarcasm:

Seriously though wouldn't mind us signing TVR

Can you imagine:laugh:

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
Free Wallet is a great term. Someone should compile a list of Burkism's.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Sign TVR, and Blake Kessel, then draft Matt Rupert and BVR

JVR - Kessel
BVR - Rupert - Rupert

TVR - Kessel

theIceWookie

#LeafHysteriaAlert
Dec 19, 2010
Canada
So not to throw cold water on the idea, but we don't actually have any contract space to do this.

So unless the team somehow gets rid of a contract, or TvR or Carey are willing to wait until July 1st, we don't have a shot at them.

Carey I'm pretty meh about, but it would be really nice to add TvR.

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
So not to throw cold water on the idea, but we don't actually have any contract space to do this.

So unless the team somehow gets rid of a contract, or TvR or Carey are willing to wait until July 1st, we don't have a shot at them.

Carey I'm pretty meh about, but it would be really nice to add TvR.

Has that ever stop anyone from a signing?

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
Has that ever stop anyone from a signing?

People worry too much about those things. Truth is, if the Leafs wanted to sign any player, they can do everything in their power to get those guys.

Teams dump contracts for future considerations and 7th round picks all the time.

TheCLAM

Oct 11, 2012
Niagara Falls
The Leafs may have the inside track to sign both the top unsigned F & D from the NCAA !!

Greg Carey: ontario boy, previously invited to the Leafs prospect camp, possibly the second best player out of college (burke could swoop him from us though)

TVR: JVR's brother is one of the best Dman in college, plays with leafs prospect(knodel), out with a serious ankel injury, very good offensively and quite steady defensively !!

http://www.hockeysfuture.com/articl...morrison-among-top-available-ncaa-free-agents

With the possible promotion of D'amigo/Leivo and Granberg/Holzer next year, i could see both of these guys on our AHL roster next year

Do it Nonis :handclap:

Carey will sign in the metropolitan division

indigobuffalo

Portage and Main
Feb 10, 2011
Winnipeg MB
Can we get Amanda Kessel as well :D

I would totally sign her to an AHL only contract for one season, if she was game for it. But she'd inevitably get a concussion and I'd have egg on my face, plus ruin the relationship between the Leafs and Kessel family...

On second thought I'll leave the publicity stunts to Evel Knievel...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad