Value of: Another 1st round pick to Ottawa or a goal scoring right winger

NHL Dude 120

Jun 18, 2011
Ottawa
Sens are still rebuilding for the future I would say right now D-core is fine and so is center position however we are looking for goal scoring wingers on the right. I know we have the whole oh melnyk is cheap but lets just say hypotethcially speaking that were not the case.

I would be willing to take on a terrible contract or 2 that lasts no more than 3 years. Looking for only 1st round picks or goal scoring right winger.​

Kelevra

Mar 6, 2007
Sens are still rebuilding for the future I would say right now D-core is fine and so is center position however we are looking for goal scoring wingers on the right. I know we have the whole oh melnyk is cheap but lets just say hypotethcially speaking that were not the case.

I would be willing to take on a terrible contract or 2 that lasts no more than 3 years. Looking for only 1st round picks or goal scoring right winger.​

neal plus oil 1st (top 5 protected) for tierney

780il

edm
May 29, 2018
Edmonton AB
You can have the Oilers pick with top 10 protection along with Neal for the SJ 2nd (will be the latest).

We use the nearly 6m to sign Hoffman/Granlund for cheap 1 year, and Kahun.

Langdon Alger

Apr 19, 2006
You can have the Oilers pick with top 10 protection along with Neal for the SJ 2nd (will be the latest).

We use the nearly 6m to sign Hoffman/Granlund for cheap 1 year, and Kahun.

Nah. Don’t want Neal for three more years.

Perennial

Jun 27, 2020
What would you offer for Palmieri?

While I do think the Devils would be wise to move Palmieri, a rebuilding team like Ottawa shouldn't be giving up valuable assets for a soon-to-be 30 year old who is one year away from UFA...

Last edited:

Just Linda

Feb 24, 2018
Wouldn't fixing the LD be a bit more urgent then wings? Or improving the centre depth?

RD looks setup to me, could probably use one more stud LD prospect to play behind Chabot.

BurgoShark

Jul 1, 2004
Gold Coast
Wouldn't fixing the LD be a bit more urgent then wings? Or improving the centre depth?

RD looks setup to me, could probably use one more stud LD prospect to play behind Chabot.

LD? Brannstrom and Sanderson not “stud” enough for you? They are probably both considered top 10 D prospects in the game.

Dorion said yesterday that they are set for this year on the left with Chabot, Reilly, Wolanin and Brannstrom. Sanderson is expected to sign as soon as the UND season is done. He will get big minutes in the AHL and see a handful of NHL games.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad