Speculation: Annual: who’s scouting who? thread!

Lays

Jan 22, 2017
Rangers are scouting the Eagles (Avs AHL team) and Avs heavily, 90% likely its about a Hayes trade. Hayes is injured though

The Devilish Buffoon

🇵🇸 viva 🇵🇸 free 🇵🇸
Dec 24, 2018
I know, and Dallas plays Arizona twice early in February. It's just posting it cause it's the right thread for it :laugh:

Yeah I was not trying to be discouraging at all haha, just saying for people who see it and might think something is brewing... not that there isn't something going on, but just something for people to consider

QcFlames12

Feb 1, 2012
Cgy has been scouting: OTT(heavily), NYR(heavily), STL(heavily) Arizona, Minny, and chicago.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
I think MN wants to be sellers, but the damn West is so crappy outside of a few teams that they are being put in the difficult position of being a WC team(again).

Can't help but feel that if they had traded Spurgeon and Coyle to CO that they would be a Cup contender. Not so sure about DAL, and STL...they've got the players, just have to do it.

Reactions: shadow1

hockeykicker

Dec 3, 2014
dont forget though that some of the scouts are always in a certain city. just because they are listed does not always mean they looking at players

Reactions: Hobby Bull

Yatzhee

Aug 5, 2010
dont forget though that some of the scouts are always in a certain city. just because they are listed does not always mean they looking at players
Are they there for the food?, eye candy? Maybe the beer at their respective arena has the most current "fresh" date on them?

They are their to watch hockey, which coincidentally, has hockey players :)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad