Annual West Coast trip, 2 months earlier

Price My Man Crush

Aug 27, 2011
Montréal
For the longest time, Habs would go out west for their Annual western Canada road trip around Christmas and return in the new year.

39215-grumpy-cat-no-Rwoe.jpeg
:rant:

Analyzer*

We'll either beat Vancouver somewhat easily, or get absolutely destroyed by them.

Calgary has been better than people expected.

Winnipeg is always a tough game.

Edmonton, if healthy, could be a really interesting game.

attachetatuque

un gros bonhomme!
Feb 1, 2013
Im expecting a win vs Oilers and Flames. their poor defense won't stand a chance against the EGG line. The fact that we have 3 scoring lines is going to make it hard for teams with ****** Ds to counter us. Oilers do have the offence to compete though, and RNH is back. I think it's 50/50 against the Jets, I find them similar to us in a sense that they have good offence, and they got studs on D. Probably better than ours but we will see. Vancouver i fear the most. If Lu is on his game, I don't see how we can beat them.

thewall

Jul 9, 2010
Guys we haven't won a game in Calgary since 2002... and we have 3 wins in Edm in the last 12 games (one of them being the Heritage Classic in 2003). we are 3 and 3 in the last 6 games in Van.. prior to that i think we had lost 6 straight....

Although CGY and EDM are in the basement.. we never seem to play well in Alberta... (we always get embarassed too)

MDN

Jun 6, 2013
Montreal
Really looking forward to the game vs the Oilers. It will be the first meeting between Galchenyuk and Yakupov, and since their friends it will fuel them to play harder and out do each other.

SooperSingh

Sep 19, 2008
Calgary
We'll either beat Vancouver somewhat easily, or get absolutely destroyed by them.

Calgary has been better than people expected.

Winnipeg is always a tough game.

Edmonton, if healthy, could be a really interesting game.

I don't think cammy is playing, he's hurt.

Anyone here going to the game tommorrow in Calgary Pre gaming someplace downtown? Couple
Of my friends and I will b on 17th someplace.

fsdev905

Dec 22, 2006
Toronto
ahahahaha. Yeah, the cat is correct. They usually go face the florida teams back to back for Xmas.

That just started recently.

From as far as I can remember (late 80s and 90s,) the Habs annual western Canada trip was near Christmas and New Years.

Team_Spirit

95% Elliotte
Jul 3, 2002
Props to all the Western Habs fans you guys rock. :thumbu:

72.97% got it right :yo:

Shame on DenverHabsFan, Ewen, Guilliam, HatTricK09, Macbeth, MaxHabs24, niftymove, No Style Points, Stive Morgan, Watsatheo, Seb :shakehead

bush-mission-accomplished-iraq-thumbsup.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad