5. Elmer Soderblom - W
6. Albert Johansson - LD
7. Carter Mazur - W
8. William Wallinder - LD
9. Dmitri Buchelnikov - W
10. Donovan Sebrango - LD
11. Shai Buium - LD

RabidBadger

Mazur detractors will look like dummies!
Sep 9, 2007
Detroitish
I'm going with Dylan James strictly on a hunch. I stated he could be a fast-riser for next year. NoDak fans project him to be a second liner. If he puts up 30 points as a frosh in the brutal NCHC then he's going to turn some heads.

I like NoDak for his development. Brad Berry's dudes are taught to play a complete game.

Reactions: Martinez

OgeeOgelthorpe

Baldina
Feb 29, 2020
I'm going with Dylan James strictly on a hunch. I stated he could be a fast-riser for next year. NoDak fans project him to be a second liner. If he puts up 30 points as a frosh in the brutal NCHC then he's going to turn some heads.

I like NoDak for his development. Brad Berry's dudes are taught to play a complete game.

I still voted for Liam Dower-Nilsson because I think of the guys left on the list he's got the highest chance of being an NHLer.

I can see an argument for Dylan James. Like I've said before, the USHL rookie of the year award winner more often than not has gone on to a pretty good NHL career.

jaster

Take me off ignore, please.
Jun 8, 2007

I'm pretty excited to watch this kid this season. I don't blame anyone for voting for him here. His draft position does matter this close to his draft.

I'm going with LDN (same as last poll), partly on a similar hunch as you with James. His trajectory has continued to just rise, I like the way the needle is pointing.

Last edited:
Reactions: OgeeOgelthorpe

RabidBadger

Mazur detractors will look like dummies!
Sep 9, 2007
Detroitish
I'm pretty excited to watch this kid this season. I don't blame anyone for voting for him here. His draft position does matter this close to his draft.

I'm going with LDN (same as last poll), partly on a similar hunch as you with James. His trajectory has continued to just rise, I like the way the needle is pointing.
If this poll were based on a prospect's chances of becoming a NHL regular I think James would be rated a bit higher. As it stands, I think he'll at least cement himself as a fan favorite. I pointed out on the NCAA boards he seems like a bastard in all the right ways. He'll just need to score a lot of Shaman464 approved points;)

Now, let's march on to Bednar so everyone has another Wings goalie prospect to shit on.

Reactions: jaster

izlez

We need more toe-drags/60
Feb 28, 2012
Dylan James based on draft position and I'm not particularly excited about anyone left. Have to trust the scouts a bit since there's so little we can see of him.

Also, I swear Liam Dower-Nilsson was drafted in 2018 or 2019, so I'm not sure why y'all are still excited about his trajectory. I think he might be older than Michael Bunting

jaster

Jun 8, 2007
Dylan James based on draft position and I'm not particularly excited about anyone left. Have to trust the scouts a bit since there's so little we can see of him.

Also, I swear Liam Dower-Nilsson was drafted in 2018 or 2019, so I'm not sure why y'all are still excited about his trajectory. I think he might be older than Michael Bunting
lol wut

He’s 19, he was drafted 13 months ago.

OgeeOgelthorpe

Baldina
Feb 29, 2020

Wut

Go hang your head in shame. He's going to play a top 9 role in his D+2 for the team that Niederbach couldn't play regular top 9 minutes at in his D+2.

Also I have it on good authority that the people who vote for Niederbach will get a cold member from Jaster.

jaster

Jun 8, 2007
I know. It just feels like its been much longer to me. And I'm docking in my rankings because of it.
nothing-speechless.gif

Last edited:

OgeeOgelthorpe

Baldina
Feb 29, 2020
I hope you guys like frozen hotdogs. There are a lot of people here that are going to get a coldmember.

Onto #13!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad