Animal Crossing: New Horizons

Rowlet

Sponsor
Oct 13, 2018
That was more the Atari 2600. The NES had a lockout chip to keep unlicensed games off the system, for the most part.

There were actually tons of unlicensed games on the NES, even some on the SNES

McRpro

Cont. without supporting.
Aug 18, 2006
Clown World
There were actually tons of unlicensed games on the NES, even some on the SNES
Yes there were once the lockout chip was cracked, but that didn't happen until years after the release of the system. The entire reason Nintendo added the lockout chip was to keep any old software developer from publishing garbage games on it, which is something that led to the video games crash of 1984. That was when it was the real "Wild West".

Rowlet

Sponsor
Oct 13, 2018
hey all! I recently came into 30 or so pieces of extra mostly authentic art that I don't need. Since I've been to many of your islands, I'm going to raffle some of it off. Just like this post and I'll enter your name into a draw that I'll do in a few days and send something your way!

received_534142763925923.jpeg

bump, everybody like the post i'm quoting for a free art name entrance in a raffle

Rowlet

Sponsor
Oct 13, 2018

found a dingus who probably TT'd for a crapton of art, then was selling it for really cheap. I only needed one more art piece and they had it, I was prepared to pay up to 4 million bells for that one, but he offered me all of it for 4m just to get rid of it, so I'm going to give it away to people I know

Reactions: Randy Butternubs

Randy Butternubs

Mar 15, 2008
Morningside
My girlfriend's birthday is at the end of the month. I've already got her an Untitled Goose Game shirt and am thinking of getting her a plushie of her favorite villager. Which happens to be Marina (the octopus).

Rodgerwilco

Entertainment boards w/ some Hockey mixed in.
Feb 6, 2014
I don't play this game at all, but my girlfriend keeps me up to speed with everything with it.

She was excited that I recently found out that Bubblegum K. K. actually has lyrics. here they are:

Bubblegum K.K. said:
When the bubblegum pops
I want you to smile
And remember every good time
We had when skies were grey

oh, Bubblegum dear
Why are you crying?
I’ll never let them take
My Bubblegum away.

And when the skies are all blue
All I can think of is yoooou
The world lights at your smile and shines at the sound of your laugh

And Bubblegum dear
I just want to see you again.

When the bubblegum pops
I want you to smile

oh, Bubblegum dear
Why are you crying?
I’ll never let them take
My Bubblegum away.

And when the skies are all blue
All I can think of is you
The world lights at your smile and shines at the sound of your laugh

And Bubblegum dear
I just want to see you again.

When the bubblegum pops
I want you to smile

oh, Bubblegum dear
Why are you crying?
I’ll never let them take
My Bubblegum away.

Frankie Blueberries

Allergic to draft picks
Jan 27, 2016
I'm having a tough time catching the pier fish. I still need the Mahi Mahi and Giant Trevally. Does it matter where you stand on the pier or what direction you cast in? I'm guessing it's just bad luck as I've used probably close to 100 fish bait and haven't caught either yet.

Rowlet

Sponsor
Oct 13, 2018
I'm having a tough time catching the pier fish. I still need the Mahi Mahi and Giant Trevally. Does it matter where you stand on the pier or what direction you cast in? I'm guessing it's just bad luck as I've used probably close to 100 fish bait and haven't caught either yet.

I always throw away from the end of the pier, but I don't think it matters. I used way over 100 bait, maybe closer to 400 before I caught the Mahi Mahi.

Reactions: 50 Sheas of Grey

Frankie Blueberries

Allergic to draft picks
Jan 27, 2016
I think I’ve finally hit the end game as I just unlocked the final Nook’s Cranny, terraforming, and finalized my house.

What are bells useful for at this stage? Obviously buying items, turnips, moving stuff around, and building bridges/inclines. Anything else?

Rowlet

Sponsor
Oct 13, 2018
I think I’ve finally hit the end game as I just unlocked the final Nook’s Cranny, terraforming, and finalized my house.

What are bells useful for at this stage? Obviously buying items, turnips, moving stuff around, and building bridges/inclines. Anything else?

buying art off of people on the internet

Reactions: 50 Sheas of Grey

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad