Mar 15, 2008
Morningside
Oh yeah, here's my girlfriend's cat wanting attention:

lJSsrmm.jpg

:laugh:

Reactions: Pilky01 and HanSolo

DJ Spinoza

Aug 7, 2003
Still in the extreme early going on my island, but finding it an enjoyable game to play for short/medium bursts at a time, which is all I need. I've mostly been raising money and gathering as much as I can for the museum, and in the course of that, I visited three of the random islands and was maybe too hasty in just inviting the villager there to come to my island. Just went to a 4th and there was no random villager, maybe because I only just started putting up the bridge right before and haven't made houses for anyone yet.

Reactions: robertmac43

Rhaegar Targaryen

Jun 25, 2016
Still in the extreme early going on my island, but finding it an enjoyable game to play for short/medium bursts at a time, which is all I need. I've mostly been raising money and gathering as much as I can for the museum, and in the course of that, I visited three of the random islands and was maybe too hasty in just inviting the villager there to come to my island. Just went to a 4th and there was no random villager, maybe because I only just started putting up the bridge right before and haven't made houses for anyone yet.

You don’t need to invite visitors from other islands. Once you have a campsite, more people will visit and stay.

Reactions: DJ Spinoza

Josepho

i want the bartkowski thread back
Jan 1, 2015
British Columbia
EZws-0xUEAEdsCz

An update to the Sephodinia Villager Carousel.

lionel-cf7bde5305ddc6e0286ab73af2f42b1dc9f28eb59b836871d884837fc34d8670.png

Anyone who wants to grab him can do so tomorrow, he's alright.

Last edited:

Rowlet

Sponsor
Oct 13, 2018
hey all! I recently came into 30 or so pieces of extra mostly authentic art that I don't need. Since I've been to many of your islands, I'm going to raffle some of it off. Just like this post and I'll enter your name into a draw that I'll do in a few days and send something your way!

received_534142763925923.jpeg

KeithIsActuallyBad

You thrust your pelvis, huh!
Apr 12, 2010
Calgary
Hi everyone,

I'm missing three fossils for my collection. If anyone has duplicates of the below can you let me know? I will of course compensate you.

dimetrodon torso
diplo tail tip
myllokunmingia

Rowlet

Sponsor
Oct 13, 2018
Hi everyone,

I'm missing three fossils for my collection. If anyone has duplicates of the below can you let me know? I will of course compensate you.

dimetrodon torso
diplo tail tip
myllokunmingia

i have these

Rowlet

Sponsor
Oct 13, 2018
I figured it out, and by figured it out I mean I cheated and did an internet search.

I can't believe I lived to see the day with boobs and a penis in a Nintendo game, statue form or otherwise, what a strange new world we live in now

There's been nudity in Nintendo games all the way back to the 80's, including NES games like Hot Slots, Peekaboo Poker and Bubble Bath Babes

KeithIsActuallyBad

Apr 12, 2010
Calgary
Hi everyone,

dimetrodon torso
diplo tail tip
myllokunmingia
Just wanted to follow up on this, I just need the dimetrodon torso.

KeithIsActuallyBad

Apr 12, 2010
Calgary
Nintendo gets a (pretty justified) reputation as a kiddie company, but the Mother games are far more f***ed up than even some modern horror games.

McRpro

Cont. without supporting.
Aug 18, 2006
Clown World
Were any of those actually made by nintendo though? Everybody and their brother made games for the NES, that was like the wild west
That was more the Atari 2600. The NES had a lockout chip to keep unlicensed games off the system, for the most part.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad