Post-Game Talk (GBU): Angering the winged god

JThorne

Stop accepting failure
Jul 21, 2006
Downtown Buffalo
If you took away the 28 pts from TB's 128 and gave them to Buffalo, they'd still make the playoffs and we'd still be seeded lower than them.

Dreakon13

Jun 28, 2010
Mighty Taco, NY
Team sucked a lot of life out of me this season. Not really planning on watching the playoffs, will probably just check the lottery results after the fact. I'm going on vacation from hockey lol. Probably check back in for reals around the draft and free agency.

Was a nice way to end the season with a solid effort, meaningless as it was... and possibly buying Skinner an extra mill or two and Housley another year or two... but I digress. All I wanted was to see the Sabres play well and I think I got that tonight. Good game boys. Let's see how this team and the staff looks next season.

Last edited:

tsujimoto74

May 28, 2012
Shout out to Larry for diving in front of Wing shots in the first on the PK in a completely meaningless game.

He was the hero of that 5-on-3 kill. IIRC, the Wings didn't get a single shot actually on net during that because Larry blocked the couple of attempts that weren't headed wide.

G:
- Skinner to 40
- Dahlin
- Olofsson continues to look legit
- I was entertained
- This season is, mercifully, over

B:
- Back-to-back wins in the fist time since when?

U:
- I sure hope these last couple games didn't buy Housley more time here

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes And Lindy Ruff
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
Where's @sabremike ? He's the giraffe expert.
FB_IMG_1554614227324.jpg

Wisent42

Jan 9, 2012
Södertälje
After over 30 years of watching Sabres hockey with my father, the next time the Sabres play, I’ll be watching with my son for the first time.

And 30 years from now, you'll be telling your grandson stories about when you and your dad watched Sabres hockey, and they were actually good. And he won't believe you...

Reactions: jBuds and Dreakon13

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad