Andy Miele

dougiebrown

Oct 22, 2007
New Jersey
Buccigross tweeted earlier that Andy Miele is close to making a decision on who he's going to sign with in the NHL. I sent a tweet reply, asking who the finalists were, and he tweeted back to me:

"ive heard kings, ducks, coyotes, stars, and devils. But, we'll see soon,"

Sklodo

May 9, 2009
I read somewhere that the Flyers were interested in him after not signing Da Costa.

R S

Sep 18, 2006
Seen him a couple times this year. Talk about a dynamic player!

wicker

Oct 2, 2006
He is seriously small, though. I'd like the Kings to get him, but it would just add to an already small group of little dudes, like Moller, Loktionov, and Kozun.

NobodyBeatsTheWiz

Happy now?
Jun 26, 2004
The Burbs
His size is a concern, but dude can skate.

Saw him at the Caps development cap this year, and he was up there with Marcus Johansson in terms of skating ability. Miele was quicker and Johansson smoother.

Kritty

Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
Undersized is quickly becoming a non issue if the player can play. Speed and skill take over size. Just like at the small guys being successful. Gerbe, Ennis, Sullivan, Roy, Gionta, Desharnais, and so on.

HSF

Sep 3, 2008
Undersized is quickly becoming a non issue if the player can play. Speed and skill take over size. Just like at the small guys being successful. Gerbe, Ennis, Sullivan, Roy, Gionta, Desharnais, and so on.

see how it goes in the playoffs

Gionta and St Louis are guys who made it work but i am skeptical if guys like Gerbe, Hesharnais, and Ennis will be a factor in the post season

Manny*

This is the guy I really wanted the Sens to sign. He could be the real prize in this year's NCAA free wallet sweepstakes.

Doesn't sound like Ottawa's interested. Our assistant GM said we were looking at another college player, but that he wasn't sure if he was willing to leave school. Sounds like Miele has already committed to turning pro, so I don't think it's him.

Chapin Landvogt

Jul 4, 2002
Germany
This is the guy I really wanted the Sens to sign. He could be the real prize in this year's NCAA free wallet sweepstakes.

Doesn't sound like Ottawa's interested. Our assistant GM said we were looking at another college player, but that he wasn't sure if he was willing to leave school. Sounds like Miele has already committed to turning pro, so I don't think it's him.

Well, in addition, this was his senior year.

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
Very tidy pickup for the Coyotes. Per the podcast interview posted on the Trade/Free Agent forum, he'll be practicing with the big club on Monday. I suspect he'll get game action before the end of this season, thus burning one of his RFA/2-way years quickly.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad