Andricopoulos Gets Chicago Tryout

Status
Not open for further replies.

quebec

Apr 29, 2005
ANDY ANDRICOPOULOS GOT AN INVITE TO CHICAGOS CAMP. WELL DESERVED. I THINK HE WAS UPSET HE DIDNT GET DRAFTED. THIS IS GOOD FOR HIS CONFIDENCE.HE IS A GOOD PLAYER WITH GREAT SKILLS. :clap:

ZombieMatt

May 20, 2002
All in all pretty insignificant. It's a tryout for a prospect that epitomized failing to live up to expectations. Nothing against Andricopolous in particular, but I'd be shocked if he received any real interest before he was 20. He is just so raw at this point.

salty justice

May 25, 2004
Los Angeles
Its probably just to make our current guys fighting for that #6 spot more competitive. There's really no chance of this guy making the Hawks when we have so many D prospects better than him. I think this is just a move to make sure Norfolk has enough blueliners.

moosefan

Feb 27, 2002
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Chicago should sign him...great skater with smooth skills, just hasn't put it all together yet, but isn't a bad raw...he makes really good plays and doesn't screw up, you can just see the talent oozing from him because it is sick. He will be a late bloomer and this could be a big QMJHL year for him IMO.

If he turns out could you imagin having:

Barker, Babchuk, Seabrook, Barinka, Andricopoules

bigd

Jul 27, 2003
quebec said:
ANDY ANDRICOPOULOS GOT AN INVITE TO CHICAGOS CAMP. WELL DESERVED. I THINK HE WAS UPSET HE DIDNT GET DRAFTED. THIS IS GOOD FOR HIS CONFIDENCE.HE IS A GOOD PLAYER WITH GREAT SKILLS. :clap:
I like Andy but he is not ready to make that jump to the AHL. He needs another year or two in the Q to get his game together. If he signs a contract now he will be doomed to be a minor leaguer the rest of his hockey career!

Behn Wilson

Mar 14, 2002
Chicago, Il
Visit site
Hawks invited some undrafted free agents to fill out their roster at their upcoming prospects camp to fill out the lineups. They werent invited to the Blackhawks training camp to the best of my knowledge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad