Confirmed with Link: Andrew MacDonald on unconditional waivers for the purpose of terminating his contract

Ghosts Beer

I saw Goody Fletcher with the Devil!
Feb 10, 2014
I will pal. Been at this for about 25 years. Had 4 stakes winning horses. 1 was a grade 2 and grade 3 winner. Lucy n Ethel.
Thanks, man. Very impressive stuff, especially Lucy N Ethel (I just looked her up). Hope you're getting some broodmare $$$.

Reactions: hatcher

captainpaxil

Dec 2, 2008
This means Hagg is the full time whipping boy on defense.
I hope he can handle the heat by himself.
Its going to be myers. Hagg won't see enough ice. Myers looked really unpolished and rookie mistakes aren't going to be as forgivable. Come January your going to hear he went undrafted for a reason and calls to trade him at the deadline. Be patient and keep faith. Kids that big take time and rarely move like he can.

Unless schlemko plays. That guys an east coast leaguer. I'd take the parade of suck the flyers have had before him over him. Hagg>folin>manning >>friggen okt>schlemko

TCTC

Mar 25, 2013
I think Provorov will be the new whipping boy. I mean, he kind of already is.

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
Its going to be myers. Hagg won't see enough ice. Myers looked really unpolished and rookie mistakes aren't going to be as forgivable. Come January your going to hear he went undrafted for a reason and calls to trade him at the deadline. Be patient and keep faith. Kids that big take time and rarely move like he can.

Unless schlemko plays. That guys an east coast leaguer. I'd take the parade of suck the flyers have had before him over him. Hagg>folin>manning >>friggen okt>schlemko

What a bad take.

Reactions: kelmitchell

Foggy14

Sep 13, 2017
Dear god... why can't we have decent writers....

And Meltzer RTs it.

And, of course, Jay and Bill know that the replacement won't be a $5m cap hit and he won't be 33 years old.

They're throwing AMac a bone because he's been a good soldier who didn't complain when he was sent down, but they have to know that his contract extension was a huge mistake for the team.

Curufinwe

Feb 28, 2013
If MacDonald was as good as he should have been for that contract they wouldn't have just gone out and traded for Niskanen. Everyone knows it. They are just trying to be kind as he heads out the door.

Reactions: LorneMalvo

FlyersMania2

#FireHakstol
Jul 4, 2007
NJ
Back from hiatus because there is no one here that rejoices over this news more than me.

giphy.gif

Johnk0728

Dec 28, 2016
this could be one of those years when the team makes a crazy jump forward. like from 2007 to 2008, when we went from dead last to the conference finals.

Edit: Wrong year. I liked the 2008 season. It was a fun ride. If Frost makes the team and contributes; it will be fun to watch these kids.

Curufinwe

Feb 28, 2013
If MacDonald was as good as he should have been for that contract they wouldn't have just gone out and traded for Niskanen. Everyone knows it. They are just trying to be kind as he heads out the door.

And traded for Braun as well.

Shows what they really thought of MacDonald.

Reactions: Rebels57

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad