Value of: Andrew Ladd

CREW99AW

Mar 12, 2002
No, but I also didn't think Wahlstrom or Dobson would BOTH fall to us. If it had been for some of the other picks, wouldn't be sweating it and we would have still ended up with Wahlstrom or Dobson depending on who fell.

I wouldn't have sweated it because nobody here can honestly say they anticipated having a shot at both those guys. LL certainly didn't as he had trades lined up and ready to go. So really not fair how you are Monday morning QB'ing the hell out of this.

The only reason I would be opposed to paying assets to move Ladd is because I really don't think they are going to spend the cap on anything worthwhile, so might as well just hold on to him and see what happens under a new regime.
No Monday morning quarterbacking because I posted BEFORE Snow signed him that he was on the decline and some NYI fans were overrating him.

LeapOnOver

Mackenzie is a hack!
Jan 23, 2011
Iksan, S. Korea
www.leaponover.com
No Monday morning quarterbacking because I posted BEFORE Snow signed him that he was on the decline and some NYI fans were overrating him.

LOL, 2+2 does not equal 4 here. Your post had nothing to do with getting Ladd originally. Had to do with using a 1st round pick to ditch him. That's what I was referring too. If we had used a first round and only one of Dobson or Wahlstrom had been available ditching Ladd for a 1st rounder wouldn't be nearly as damaging.

I didn't want Ladd either, but was assured by other fans he would soon make me forget Okposo. Well I haven't....

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad