Player Discussion Andrew Cogliano

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr Johnny Fever

Eggplant and Teal
Apr 11, 2012
Lower Left Coast
One of my favorite players. I really respect guys who make the most out of the least. Unfortunately he probably won't win because there always seems to be somebody with a personal tragedy story who wins. But Cogs is exactly the kind of player this award was created for. Good on him for his nomination.

salsa man

SALSA
Nov 20, 2013
California
One of my favorite players. I really respect guys who make the most out of the least. Unfortunately he probably won't win because there always seems to be somebody with a personal tragedy story who wins. But Cogs is exactly the kind of player this award was created for. Good on him for his nomination.

yeah, like Ryan O'Reilly overcoming alcoholism.

pesko

Sep 14, 2004
Cogs could pass Bouwmeester and Craig Ramsay next season for the 4th overall longest streak :handclap:

It is rather unfortunate that ROR was nominated. His court case still isn't even resolved. If I were BUF management, I'd be embarrassed and insist he be replaced.

Yup, especially when they have someone like Pysyk who would be more deserving of the nomination.

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
Go Cogs!!!

Facy4lB.gif

Cogs for dogs!!!

giphy.gif

Cogs for Masterton Trophy!!!

220px-Hhof_masterton.jpg

Ducks in a row

Go Ducks Quack Quack
Dec 17, 2013
U.S.A.
He has 7 points in his last 10 games and 30 points on the season. He continues to be a solid depth player for the Ducks. Being a Iron Man is a great bonus.

Elvs

Jul 3, 2006
Sweden
I really hope he's not an odd man out when the Ducks have to shed salary in the summer. He's the kind of player that any cup contender should want on their team.

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
One of the least TOI on the team and -2 in a 1-2 game. -5 in last 3 games. Is he having an injury? He go driven in the boards in DAL game, IIRC

mytduxfan*

One of the least TOI on the team and -2 in a 1-2 game. -5 in last 3 games. Is he having an injury? He go driven in the boards in DAL game, IIRC

Wouldn't surprise me. That's the problem with having the longest active games played streak.

Ducks Nation*

Mar 19, 2013
Yeah Kesler and Silf have really been carrying that line the last couple games as well as earlier when they were first put back together.

vavera4ka

Quack! Quack!
Dec 27, 2014
twitter.com
I really hope he's not an odd man out when the Ducks have to shed salary in the summer. He's the kind of player that any cup contender should want on their team.

I don't know what to tell you... here's my track record.
Got a Brad May t-shirt the summer of 2008 - he was traded to Toronto that season :cry:
Got a Wiz CHOC bear in 2010 - he wasn't a Duck anymore that summer :shakehead
Got a Hiller jersey 2010 - he lasted 3 more years :handclap:
Got a Selanne jersey in 2011 - he lasted 3 more years :yo:

I got Gogs jersey for bday. So there's a 50/50 chance that he is gone this summer... But there's also a 50/50 chance that he's gonna be a Duck for another 3 years :laugh:

Though Cogs jersey is the first jersey related item I didn't buy myself, so there's that...

DuckTech

In vino veritas
Jul 7, 2011
Rural Orange County
I don't know what to tell you... here's my track record.
Got a Brad May t-shirt the summer of 2008 - he was traded to Toronto that season :cry:
Got a Wiz CHOC bear in 2010 - he wasn't a Duck anymore that summer :shakehead
Got a Hiller jersey 2010 - he lasted 3 more years :handclap:
Got a Selanne jersey in 2011 - he lasted 3 more years :yo:

I got Gogs jersey for bday. So there's a 50/50 chance that he is gone this summer... But there's also a 50/50 chance that he's gonna be a Duck for another 3 years :laugh:

Though Cogs jersey is the first jersey related item I didn't buy myself, so there's that...

I was joking with a friend that Cogs could likely be the kids club captain next year...pretty much as good as gone then.

Dr Johnny Fever

Eggplant and Teal
Apr 11, 2012
Lower Left Coast
Didn't see this posted elsewhere...

Ducks forward Andrew Cogliano has been named a finalist for the 2016-17 Bill Masterton Memorial Trophy, presented annually to the NHL player who best exemplifies the qualities of perseverance, sportsmanship and dedication to hockey.

cut.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad