Andrew Clark

allin4466

Apr 8, 2005
Solid two way player, good offensive upside, and plays much bigger than his size, and is an agitator(hes got a pretty big mouth).. hes my vote for the captain of the WK next year.

That said, I can't see him going inside the first 3 rounds

MS

1%er
Mar 18, 2002
Vancouver, BC
Got off to an extremely hot start in October, but has really died off offensively. 23 points in his last 41 games.

He's an '88-birthdate who was passed over last year, and is undersized, so if he wanted to be drafted he needed to keep up that early pace. Good WHL player - quick hands, plays an involved game - but I don't know if he's going to be considered NHL material.

sbtatter

Feb 27, 2005
Got off to an extremely hot start in October, but has really died off offensively. 23 points in his last 41 games.

He's an '88-birthdate who was passed over last year, and is undersized, so if he wanted to be drafted he needed to keep up that early pace. Good WHL player - quick hands, plays an involved game - but I don't know if he's going to be considered NHL material.

I didn't think he was passed over, but this is his draft year?

MS

1%er
Mar 18, 2002
Vancouver, BC
I didn't think he was passed over, but this is his draft year?

I had been under the impression he was a late '88 as well, but every possible source (CSB, Wheat Kings' website, WHL website, hockeydb) lists his birthdate as April 8, 1988. So yeah, he was passed over last year.

sbtatter

Feb 27, 2005
I had been under the impression he was a late '88 as well, but every possible source (CSB, Wheat Kings' website, WHL website, hockeydb) lists his birthdate as April 8, 1988. So yeah, he was passed over last year.

I chatted with someone who knows Clarkey well and they comfirmed that he could have entered the draft last year, but being as though it was his rookie year in the dub, everyone thought it best to wait until 07.

Redwingsfan

Global Moderator
Jul 15, 2006
i have never seen the guy play, but judging by size and stats he doesnt really look like nhl material. i could be wrong dought.

GBG BLEED BLUE

Jun 8, 2005
Saskatoon,Sask
www.whlfans.ca
i have never seen the guy play, but judging by size and stats he doesnt really look like nhl material. i could be wrong dought.

well stats do not mean everything,and neither does size because in today's NHL smaller player do well.

I have seen him play and he is a decent player,in fact I will be able to see him play on Wednesday,it should be fun to watch him.

Redwingsfan

Global Moderator
Jul 15, 2006
well stats do not mean everything,and neither does size because in today's NHL smaller player do well.

I have seen him play and he is a decent player,in fact I will be able to see him play on Wednesday,it should be fun to watch him.

yeah i know. and i pointed out that i had never seen him play and if he doesnt make the nhl i probably never will.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->