VASSY!!!!

Hope he wins.

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com
He's Russian though guys therefore it's not his fault he let in beach balls
injured or at least bothered he showed promise this year all we can do is honestly hope he keeps doing that. i went on limb last year and swore he would be the difference and sure now if he doesnt have a better year if possible then last year ill question if he can shut it down when it matters. thing is he deserves one pass he was 13-0-1 after losses till playoffs if playing hurt and i saw signs as did others which has been related and we got he was bothered injured from head office you got to say hey hope next year he is healthy and he can slam the door like he did all year... for me personally i think our least problem is in goal on this team

Stammertime91

TBL: TEAM OF THE CENTURY
Dec 13, 2011
Tampa: NHL's Newest Dynasty
You’re extremely agitated towards Vasy. You should worry more about the guy in your username
You're incredibly dense. All it takes is going back to posts of me giving players credit when they deserve it, and ripping them when they don't. Stamkos is no exception. You're now backtracking and not even bothering to defend Vasy because he was total donkey dick in net.

The only reason you're even in here is because he's Russian. Fake ass fan.

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009
You’re extremely agitated towards Vasy. You should worry more about the guy in your username

Oh the obtuse Russian lover, vasys a choker like Bob and countless others before him.

Hoek

Legendary Poster A
May 12, 2003
Tampa, FL
Andrei Vasilevskiy didn’t stand on his head in the playoffs. Instead, he stood tall after them.

Andrei Vasilevskiy’s best performance outside of the regular season came in the offseason.

In the wake of the Lightning’s sweep by the Blue Jackets in the first round of the playoffs, the goaltender stood in front of a pack of reporters and did something no one else on the team did: He said he needed to be better. He didn’t say “we.” He said “I.”

This was the 24-year-old Russian who has expressed discomfort with talking to the media because of his imperfect but understandable English. Yet, he was the one to take individual ownership after the team’s playoff collapse.

Vasilevskiy wasn’t bad against Columbus. He just wasn’t great. And in regular season, Vasilevskiy is one of the best. Saturday, for the second straight year, he was named a finalist for the Vezina Trophy, awarded to the league’s top goalie.

Three separate times in the sweep’s wake he said, “I have to do better.”

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
I don't really care what words he uses when I can sum up our entire postseason in seconds

The whole thing was a disgrace and 63 wins aren't gonna make it better next year

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
What if 16 of them are in the playoffs? ;)

That's everyone's goal though. But whatever it is here there's a disconnect every time in every season but the one where the Cup was the standard. Everyone loses their mind over not beating Chicago when all we had to do was improve on having been swept the year before.

Since then I haven't seen anything to convince me this core can do it.

ccman68

Dec 9, 2017
4B259D76-4F94-40F4-9AAC-8B4EDCED9D43.png

Bishop wouldn’t have done much more for us. Actually kind of surprised that Vasy’s stats aren’t worse. Just shows you how many great chances he had to face every game.

Reactions: DominicBoltsFan

Madifer

Oct 2, 2018
I wouldn't be watching hockey if it wasn't for Russia, but you make us all look bad with your blind, ill-timed homerism. Please go away.

Guys.. :/

Hockey is more than "your country". Way more! So what you are saying is that you are using hockey to justify and to feed your patriotism. Thats just lol.

Those who have trouble accepting criticism of your countrymen: do you even understand how irrational that is? You werent born a russian or a canadian. You were born as "you". All that patriotism bs is a result of software that was put into you, pretty much like religion sometimes gets "installed" on your brain. The fact that your mind gets triggered by critisism is the direct result of that patriotism software being a part of your psyche.

Heres the thing: we are all the same.

Im also a russian btw. But damn I can name dozens of reasons to watch hockey.

And about Vasy: well. It seems that hes good for 3 months a year. I guess its only normal that not everyone can handle the full NHL season before becoming fatigued after all that travelling, sometimes poor sleep, exhausting practices and games. TBL should be concerned with Vasy until there is a year when there is no dive in his performance after 3 months into the season.

Last edited:

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Everybody was bad, Vasy included. Our lack of production doesn't excuse him; it just means everybody else was bad too.

Reactions: berlin

2020 Cup Champions

Formerly Sila v Kucherove
Nov 26, 2013
Guys.. :/

Hockey is more than "your country". Way more! So what you are saying is that you are using hockey to justify and to feed your patriotism. Thats just lol.

Those who have trouble accepting criticism of your countrymen: do you even understand how irrational that is? You werent born a russian or a canadian. You were born as "you". All that patriotism bs is a result of software that was put into you, pretty much like religion sometimes gets "installed" on your brain. The fact that your mind gets triggered by critisism is the direct result of that patriotism software being a part of your psyche.

Heres the thing: we are all the same.

Im also a russian btw. But damn I can name dozens of reasons to watch hockey.

And about Vasy: well. It seems that hes good for 3 months a year. I guess its only normal that not everyone can handle the full NHL season before becoming fatigued after all that travelling, sometimes poor sleep, exhausting practices and games. TBL should be concerned with Vasy until there is a year when there is no dive in his performance after 3 months into the season.
shto

VoluntaryDom

Formerly DominicBoltsFan / Ⓐ / ✞
Oct 31, 2016
Tampa FL
View attachment 218935

Bishop wouldn’t have done much more for us. Actually kind of surprised that Vasy’s stats aren’t worse. Just shows you how many great chances he had to face every game.
yep, and GSAA doesnt really take into account screens yet as the tracking tech isnt there yet for that, and vasy faced a lot of screened shots

its not his fault that only cernak sergachev and coburn showed up from our blueline

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009
View attachment 218935

lol what a lame excuse, that defense this series was the type of defense Bishop played with regularly when he was in Tampa and NEVER posted stats that bad in the playoffs. Vasi has a significantly better team in front of him. Elite goalies bail out a bad defense not blame them for their bad stats :laugh:

Reactions: LightningStrikes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad