Jazz and Funky with their best Vasy impersonation

Attachments

• 9CB6854B-9D14-4F1F-A6F4-F2E4366FD4A5.jpeg
    9CB6854B-9D14-4F1F-A6F4-F2E4366FD4A5.jpeg
    318.8 KB · Views: 12

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Last night is what I think Vasy's going to look like when he's fully developed. Not only did he make big saves, but he controlled the game for the most part. Everything was calm and collected and I can't think of any pucks that got lost directly in front of him. Workmanlike.

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
Last night is what I think Vasy's going to look like when he's fully developed. Not only did he make big saves, but he controlled the game for the most part. Everything was calm and collected and I can't think of any pucks that got lost directly in front of him. Workmanlike.
D played well too, second period included. Outside of the Panarin shot above, I can't think of a single Grade A chance (and even then, Panarin needs to lift that puck).

LightningStrikes

Champa Bay Lightning
Nov 24, 2009
F'ed up his GAA in the last minute of a game he had previously dominated for 59 and a half minutes. On a more or less unscreened shot from far out. I get why he's pissed. He's probably aiming to get it down to around 2.00. TBF though that shot was a well placed rocket.

Rschmitz

Finding new ways to cheat
Feb 27, 2002
Tampa Bay
Sharks fans asking why he didn't act like this after the second goal and calling him a baby. I think it's pretty clear he acted this way because he lost focus, and not because he made a mistake. I can understand the frustration.

People are idiots who don't think this is a good thing, the anger is directed at himself. This is how you build intrinsic motivation....same if you reward yourself having accomplished something.

Safe to say with 40 seconds to go next game Vasy is going to remember this and stay focused.

AlphaCatalyst

Elite Fan
Jun 27, 2007
Calgary

Tried using my google translate app and after playing it 10 times the best I could come up with is.

Hello this is Andrei from the all star game. Tomorrow and the day after tomorrow you can watch the best players in the world play. I am waiting for your support and hope you watch.

That or something about wanting support and cutting cartoons???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad