Andrei Kuchin

Blackjag

Jul 17, 2006
Calgary, AB
yeah i would like an update too most of what i heard about him was a long time ago, and could someone maybe provide videos

CertifiedPublicGuin

Oct 21, 2005
He means that Guillaume, a user on HFBoard, might help you. He knows this league well!!

Ahh, thank you, thank you. Hopefully soon I'll get what I came for. Ever since reading up on him a few months ago in a Russian thread, I've been excited to hear more news...

CertifiedPublicGuin

Oct 21, 2005
Glad to see this is going somewhere :)... is it because us Penguins fans are snatching Malkin from the clutches of the cult known as Metallurg Hockey School?

Lucky7

Dec 26, 2008
So ...... what's gonna happen with this special kid !?!? ... I hope he will be drafted and will be in the NHL in like 3 or 4 years ... !

What do you think that will happen to him ?

cska78

Nov 27, 2006
USA
www.fc-rostov.ru
So what is happening in Andrei Kuchins life?Will he play in the OHL next season or what?

He's played for Vityaz' during the offseason (at least I believe so), it seems like him, Kostromitin and Berdnikov are back in Russia. I assume none of them got drafted and that's the reason for that?

Botta

Jul 12, 2010
He's played for Vityaz' during the offseason (at least I believe so), it seems like him, Kostromitin and Berdnikov are back in Russia. I assume none of them got drafted and that's the reason for that?

I wish him luck and hopefully he will be able to show his potential.:handclap:

malkinfan

Aug 20, 2006
Canada
Is this guy still in the black hole of hockey? Also, other guys in the black hole - Samsonov, turned up in NHLPA game in Windsor ON with all of the Detroit Red Wings not in Eurpope + other local NHLers. The other guy Yashin, apparently has packed it in to become the GM of the womans National team. The other guy Kabanov who I thought also went into the black hole was in fact injured by a skate laceration on his hand which will keep him out long term. Am I missing anyone in the black hole?

Fulcrum

Is this guy still in the black hole of hockey? Also, other guys in the black hole - Samsonov, turned up in NHLPA game in Windsor ON with all of the Detroit Red Wings not in Eurpope + other local NHLers. The other guy Yashin, apparently has packed it in to become the GM of the womans National team. The other guy Kabanov who I thought also went into the black hole was in fact injured by a skate laceration on his hand which will keep him out long term. Am I missing anyone in the black hole?

2 months ago I would say Filatov was in the black hole, but it looks like he is coming out of it slowly. Still far away from his potential. Grachev could sort of be added to the list...

Also, how is Bobkov doing? He was supposed to be an excellent goalie and kind of disappeared.

malkinfan

Aug 20, 2006
Canada
2 months ago I would say Filatov was in the black hole, but it looks like he is coming out of it slowly. Still far away from his potential. Grachev could sort of be added to the list...

Also, how is Bobkov doing? He was supposed to be an excellent goalie and kind of disappeared.

Ya Bobkov is starting slow in the AHL, must be backing up. Filatov started slow too, but was flying last game, all over the ice. Hope he continues, as much as people burn him for various reasons, when he's on his game he is fun to watch.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->