C Andrei Buyalsky (2021, 92nd, COL)

Andy Flex

Apr 5, 2020
Hello everyone, now I want to show one Prospect for the NHL Draft 2020 and not much to tell about it. He is currently playing in the Adult League of Kazakhstan. He is the best young Player of the Republic of Kazakhstan in 2018-2019, but the Season in this League 2019-2020 has not been completed. I am interested in your opinion on this player, he is 122 draft Prospect of Europe( February List ). Date of Birth August 18, 2000( FREE AGENT). He demonstrated his full potential at the World Junior Championship 2019 and 2020. At the first WJC 2019, he scored 1 Goal + 1 A, +/- -3 according to statistics. At the second WJC 2020, he scored 1 G + 0 A, +/- -3, yes, say that he scored a few points, but I think his game will show a completely different idea about him. That's what Craig Buttom said about him at the Game with Finland

See how he beats the players 1 on 1, owns the puck and sees the passes for earlier. He shot on goal for the entire Championship 26 times, Andrei Buyalsky in second place in the shot, in first place Kirill Marchenko. Now I will tell about his skill. He has nice Speed and nice ice skating, plays correctly on the defensive, and gives the first pass as Center Forward, the average playing time is 22:32, TSh 192, TOI 157: 47, AT / S 0:49. Here is a link to analysis his WJC Games:

This is the Top Moments:

Please write your opinion on this Draft Prospect
Elite Prospects:
Andrei Buyalsky at eliteprospects.com
Thanks for watching, here are his games:
Andrei Buyalsky
Sorry for my English, Bye!

Richard88

John 3:16
Jun 29, 2019
32 pts in 36 games as a 20 year old in the USHL? How was he a top 100 pick?
Avs really needed to bolster their center depth and this guys skating 6'3'' size are raw skills that make him an intriguing boom-or-bust prospect.

If he can learn to play defense and use his linemates better Avs could have something here.

Reactions: Mac2Rants

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
32 pts in 36 games as a 20 year old in the USHL? How was he a top 100 pick?
His offensive production is concerning, but watch him play he is ridiculously amazing at certain elements that made it intriguing enough to select him. Like seriously, go see a highlight package and you'll understand how he was picked.

Reactions: FrankGallagher

Richard88

John 3:16
Jun 29, 2019
His offensive production is concerning, but watch him play he is ridiculously amazing at certain elements that made it intriguing enough to select him. Like seriously, go see a highlight package and you'll understand how he was picked.
"He's effin lit"
- SEPH, July 2021

:cool:

Reactions: S E P H

DatDude44

Hmmmm?
Feb 23, 2012
He’s huge and can absolutely fly, he lacks the high end offensive skill set but he’s still got some talent. The avs didn’t draft this kid in the hopes he’s a top 6 C. They’re looking at him similar to Maltsev. A bottom 6 grinder with speed and size that can chip in now and then.

Reactions: BKarchitect

Mac2Rants

Sep 25, 2017
NS
i actually like this pick, has good boom or bust potential. I could see him as a very good bottom 6 player if he can develope some of his raw skills more i could even see him as a 2/3rd line tweener. can't wait to see what he can do in the NCAA, believe he is a bit of a late bloomer

Reactions: Richard88

wings5

Jan 6, 2008
He’s huge and can absolutely fly, he lacks the high end offensive skill set but he’s still got some talent. The avs didn’t draft this kid in the hopes he’s a top 6 C. They’re looking at him similar to Maltsev. A bottom 6 grinder with speed and size that can chip in now and then.

I’d say he’s pretty similar to former Av Carl Soderberg

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
I usually don’t pay much attention to undrafted USHL players who’ve already passed through the draft, so I didn’t watch out for this guy. But I agree with some of the comments above. He demands attention because he’s big and a great skater. I can’t say much more than that because I wasn’t watching him too closely.

Patagonia

Keep Whining
Jan 6, 2017
Terrible pick.

Lots of better options than an 2X over ager they could picked with a 7th rounder. Missed opportunity and doubt he will ever play in the NHL.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad