Injury Report: Andreas Johnsson knee injury

NewEraGM

Jun 19, 2010
Lost Marner for a significant time, Tavares, Muzzin, Rielly...but hey....keep on being wrong on a different fanbase's site.

Not even top 5 in points lost either...you should look at the numbers instead of just guessing. pIT, Colorado, CBj all worse and all in playoffs

Leafs are not even top 5 in average time lost from injured players.

OVO16

#WeTheNorth
Apr 16, 2017
So JOhnsson and Ceci most likely out for the Regular Season. There's a chance Mikheyev and Reilly might still come back before the season ends.

How much Cap-Space does Johnsson and Ceci give us?

Reactions: JT AM da real deal

LeafsNation75

Jan 15, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
So JOhnsson and Ceci most likely out for the Regular Season. There's a chance Mikheyev and Reilly might still come back before the season ends.

How much Cap-Space does Johnsson and Ceci give us?
Ceci makes $4.5 million AAV and Jonsson makes $3.4 million AAV so that gives them $7.9 million and I'm not including Rielly's $5 million AAV.

kb

Aug 28, 2009
So are you saying the leafs have had the most and the worst injuries?

Leafs are not even in top 5 of man games lost this season...not even in top 5 points lost from injury or illness. Those are actual facts and advanced stats
Moving the goalposts because you are wrong again eh? Who's exposed? ho hum....

kb

Aug 28, 2009
As of February 6th, leafs were 10th in the league in man games lost sooooo...
Yep. And none of the Leafs injuries were to the top-6 F or top-4 D, which was what your original claim was?

Moving goalposts.....back to wherever with you. You are embarrassing more than just your own fanbase now.

Last edited:

MyBudJT

Mar 5, 2018
I wish Johnsson a speedy and full recovery, but I'm hoping we've seen his last game in a Leafs jersey. He ain't worth 3.4M or whatever it is.

Reactions: JT AM da real deal

yubbers

Grown Menzez
May 1, 2013
Didn't Willy clip him? I feel like I remember the play and it wasn't that bad. Ouch.

Bluelines

Python FTW!
Nov 17, 2013
ACLs are like that. I know someone tore their ACL getting of the car

I knew someone who sneezed and threw out his back, driving his car, while checking out a hot babe and had his wife laughed at him all the way home... it wasn't me... if anyone says its was me they are a liar... .... nope not me ... ... OK it was me :( ... f

Reactions: fahad203

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad