Andreas Borgman Ridiculous End to End Goal

TheProspector

Oct 18, 2007
Orlando
You know what this looks like?

It looks like Anton Stralman's end-to-end goal when he was in his rookie season a Leaf.

Then, of course, we gave up on him, and he became one of the better defencemen in the league for NYR and TBL.

Don't give up on Swedish defenceman. We've got to keep guys like this around.

Tall Morty

Visualize the action to actualize the vision
Apr 18, 2017
You know what this looks like?

It looks like Anton Stralman's end-to-end goal when he was in his rookie season a Leaf.

Then, of course, we gave up on him, and he became one of the better defencemen in the league for NYR and TBL.

Don't give up on Swedish defenceman. We've got to keep guys like this around.

My concern is where does he play next year? Our left side is locked down at this point. Is there any chance they switch Rielly/Dermott/Gards to the right side?

LeafChief

Matthew Knies Enthusiast
Mar 5, 2013
Scarborough
He can be a real important player if he figures out a decent offensive game.

He seemed pretty steady defensively for a first year guy.

Reactions: Elephanto

Ratboy

I made a funny!
Jul 15, 2009
I really like this kid, I think he could play in the top 4 if all goes well. Good skill with the puck, nice grit and strength to his game, and he wears Danny Markovs number!

Reactions: leafsfan2point0

Buds17

Nov 29, 2015
Like what he's shown at the NHL level so far in limited but not insignificant viewing. Think he'll return as an even better player.

Reactions: therealkoho

DarkKnight

Professional Amateur
Jan 17, 2017
He will be back, and really he didn't do anything that deserved a demotion. He's better than Carrick for my money.

Hogan86

Jun 21, 2016
Should be a lock on the Leafs third pair next season. Liked Borgmann in the first half.

Boutette

Been there done that
Sep 28, 2017
He will be back, and really he didn't do anything that deserved a demotion. He's better than Carrick for my money.

He needed some major TOI to get his penalty killing up to spec with the Leafs system. Wasn't going to happen on the Leafs. He's not replacing Carrick, he's replacing Polak.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->